Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Model Spotlight: KittyCatXo

KittyCatXo’s Chat Room: http://homecamgirl.com/kittycatxo/
1) How did you come up with your alter ego “KittyCatXo”? My alter ego was created because of my love for cats. You can normally find me online wearing one of my crazy colourful cat t-shirts or showing off my awesome cats, Bob (who is a girl) and Radar (the boy). I am almost positive I was a cat in my previous life! Meowww! ;)
2) Do you have any hobbies? I actually have a love for cooking. I really enjoy cooking for other people and hearing the compliments they give me. If I could own my own restaurant I would, just to make people happy with my delicious food! I also bake, but I would say that my dinners are much better than my baking!
3) Describe a typical Friday night Lately my Friday nights have been easy-going – snuggling up and watching shows like the New Girl, Family Guy, the Big Bang Theory and Hart of Dixie. I am also pretty big on anime. I love girly high-school love/comedy series and all the Miyazaki films. Currently I am watching an anime called “Say I Love You” and I think it’s my favorite yet!
4) Do you have any secret Chaturbate crushes? I have MANY crushes on Chaturbate!! *shy face* Some are a secret and some not so secret! They are the girls I spend the most time watching, which include: Checkerz, HelloKitty, Chocolina, and Trixie. J I love all these girls to death and really enjoy spending time in their rooms or with them on webcam. Some of whom I wish to meet and cam with one day! Yay!
5) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything from your wish-list? Many people have bought me e-Gift Cards from my wish-list on my profile! I love these more than actual gifts because it allows me to have the freedom to choose what I want. I change my mind a lot! Currently I would really love lingerie e-Gift Cards so I can get some cute schoolgirl outfits. My ultimate gift for someone to buy from my wish-list is actually an AWESOME RETRO EGG CHAIR!!! It has been my dream since I was young to own one and I hope one day soon someone can fulfill that dream of mine!
6) Have you had any embarrassing webcam moments? I don’t really have any super embarrassing moments on webcam but one time my mother happened to open the door when I was in my underwear on webcam and claimed that she knocked! (It makes a girl extremely embarrassed and nervous when a parent walks in on them on webcam!) My music was apparently too loud, hehe. I jumped up – closed my laptop quickly and ran to put on my robe. She didn’t question me much – it was an extremely awkward moment. It actually happened a few times but the others were only her knocking on the door while I was broadcasting. People wondered where I went and thought it was pretty funny. Thank god that can’t happen anymore!
7) If we were to look inside your purse right now, what would we find? I am positive I have the Mary Poppins purse. I manage to fit absolutely everything into it. I find that the bigger my purse is, the more things I find to fill it with. Right now there is a wallet, tonnes of recipes and papers, tic-tacs, camera, camera charger, make-up, cleaning wipes (the ones you get from restaurants!!), girly needs, cellphone, keys, granola bar, even MORE papers, tissues, chap-stick, Japanese coins, Tylenol, hair ties, a hair brush, gum, candy, portable USB stick and of course my Genie Lamp because that is where I live. ;)
8) When you like a guy, how do you show it? I am normally straight forward when I like a guy but it’s rare for me to find the right person. I don’t like to play games when it comes to finding someone I want to be with. I would rather know if they like me back and if they don’t then I can find someone else quicker – without wasting my time :o)
9) In your opinion what is the best thing about being an adult? The best thing about being an adult is being able to make your own rules. I love being able to do what I want, when I want. I love to stay up late and sleep in until whenever I choose. I am also able to eat fast food any day I please and eat BACON a million times a day without being told I need to eat my fruits and veggies! ;) Mmmmmmm bacon……… <3
10) Do you have a life quote you live by? These are a few of my favorites that I keep in mind every now and then:
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Gandhi
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Andre Gide
“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
11) What is your favorite season of the year? I think my favorite season is Fall – right when the leaves start to change and look so beautiful. Normally the first snow fall takes place in the Fall which I look forward to so much and then it becomes hot apple cider time! Yummmmm!! Also my Birthday takes place in autumn which makes it even better!
12) If you were to describe yourself in only 3 words what would they be? I think I would describe myself as cute, honest and caring! I feel that people close to me would describe me as the same, without a doubt!
13) Tell us something most people don’t know about you Most people don’t know that I have a huge love for old cars. I enjoy going to car shows (muscle cars – not those horrid fart cannons) and hope to save for my dream car which is a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. I plan to learn about building cars when I can finally afford to buy my dream car – I hope it is soon!! The sound of a muscle cars loud dirty engine really turns me on! Mmmmm ;)
14) What is your favorite sex position? My favorite sex position is doggy style. I like when a guy can take hold of my hips and back dimples and take full control. It’s amazing feeling him the deepest he can go. I’m not into that soft passionate sex – I like it fast and hard. ;)
15) Stocking vs Thigh High’s If you catch me online, you will find that I almost always wear Thigh High socks! I have a massive collection of over 25 pairs (…which is nothing compared to my panty collection of over 300 pairs though!). I just love the way they feel on my legs and how they look. They make girls legs look longer than they actually are. I think long legs are hot!
16) What things turn you on? Some of my turn-ons are: soft neck kissing, back massages, making out, shirtless fit country boys working all hard and sweaty (hehe), girl on girl, and sometimes it turns me on to tell a guy what to do! ;)
17) Where is the craziest place you have done a webcam show? The craziest place I have done a webcam show would be in an airport waiting room. It was scary but I managed to go on webcam for a short time while I was waiting for my plane. In the future I plan to do a show ON an airplane! That would be soooo awesome!
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://homecamgirl.com/kittycatxo/

2 comments:

  1. WE'RE RECRUITING NEW HOT WEBCAM MODELS!
    GENERATE MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this fashion my buddy Wesley Virgin's adventure begins with this shocking and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same SECRETS many celebrities (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his banking card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, ain't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete