Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Model Spotlight: TxStarz

TxStarz Chat Room: http://homecamgirl.com/txstarz/
1) How did you come up with your alter ego Jessi Jayde & Mr? My real name is Jessica, but that’s not exactly the most interesting name so I added a ‘sexy’ spin. Mr started off as Mr Jessi Jayde and eventually it just ended up as “Mr”. That’s not to say others didn’t offer suggestions. I think the oddest name for him people have come up with was “Grover”. I’m not quite sure how that happened.
2) What is your favorite thing about being on webcam? Being able to socialize is key to our room dynamics. Most will find that our room has a heavy focus on the chat side of Chaturbate during the time between shows. We like to get to know our viewers.
3) Where is the wildest place you’ve done a broadcast? We haven’t gotten the chance to broadcast outside of our home. It hasn’t been something that has been possible in the past but is definitely something we’d love to try. We have filmed videos and taken naughty photos in public places though!
4)What is your favorite sex toy? JESS: I prefer Mr’s cock, but when it comes to a solo show, the glass dildo sword and a bullet is a great combination! MR: I have only ever used two sex toys. The most recent being an Aneros which was gifted by a viewer. That thing produced a hell of an ending to one of my videos.
5) Do you believe in good luck charms? JESS: Not necessarily an inanimate object, but having Mr around seems to have improved my luck, somehow. Luck of the Irish I guess. MR: When I played soccer, if I was on a scoring streak, I’d wear the exact same shirt and boots every game. I felt like if I changed them, it messed up my game. It was probably the worrying about stuff like that which did the most damage!
6) What is the craziest request you guys have received during a webcam show? We were asked to see how many times Jess could cum in one cam session. It was a loooong show and we capped out at 8 orgasms through many different positions and toys. After that, she was cummed out and couldn’t take any more!
7) What is your favorite sex position? JESS: My favorite position used to be doggy style, but riding Mr’s cock has become my favorite. He always manages to hit my G-Spot with every thrust, which makes for some mind blowing orgasms! MR: Sex off-cam is different to what people see us do on-cam. Jess on top is always fun, some sometimes, the slower, more intimate and old-fashioned missionary with her legs wrapped around me and her fingers running through my hair is really hot. Then she starts biting my shoulders and neck and it’s the best sex ever.
8) What was the last spontaneous thing you’ve done? JESS: In our real life, one day I looked at Mr and asked him if he wanted to get married. It was a spur of the moment thing, but we both knew it was something we wanted to do. We got our marriage license and 3 days later we said I do! MR: I think we’re both the kind of people who like things to be planned out, but I love the days where we suddenly decide to just go out like to a restaurant or something, then right after decide on something else to do and then the whole day turns into one big unplanned day, which is always much more fun than anything you can plan.
9) Do you play any musical instruments? JESS: I took piano lessons for years when I was a kid. I always hated it then, but now that I look back I wish I had spent more time learning all of the things I needed to know. I miss it, but I can still kind of play when I get the chance. MR: Hah! Not unless you count the recorder back in High School. Instruments have always been something that have interested me greatly, but I’ve never put any effort into actually learning to play any.
10) If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be? JESS: Hayley Williams from Paramore. She is absolutely adorable and I bet she is just as nice as she seems. Plus, a threesome with her and Mr would be the hottest thing ever. MR: I would love to meet Mark Knopfler. Dire Straits are one of my favorite bands, and he has always seemed like an incredibly nice guy.
11) Do you have any body art? JESS: I have 12 tattoos, I have some that have a lot of meaning, one of which is a Celtic Tree of Life that I got for my grandfather with his initials below it. I also have a tattoo that says “Serenity, Courage, and Wisdom.” It has always gotten me through the tough times and makes it slightly easier to cope with the tough stuff. MR: I have two tattoos. One of a star outline on my right arm, and Calvin and Hobbes artwork on my left. No matter how I felt when I was younger, Calvin and Hobbes was the one thing that could always make me smile. Originally I had planned to have the text “Never Grow Up” added underneath. I ended up not doing that, but it’s what I think every time I see it. We need that part of our lives to remain with us. In my opinion, it’s keeping that feeling of childhood alive that helps in my creative work in graphic design.
12) In your opinion what is the best thing about being married? JESS: The best thing about being married is being with someone that manages to bring out the good side of me. He tries to help me stay level headed and think logically, when sometimes all I want to do is go crazy and yell. He’s the one that makes sure I am happy and I love being the one that can make him happy as well. He’s my soul mate. MR: I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. Before meeting her, I was constantly seeking out material things that would make me enjoy each day that little bit more. Since I’ve been with her, I have never been more content with life. I don’t need anything more than what we have right now.
13) If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring 3 things. What would you bring? JESS: My favorite book – Bag of Bones by Stephen King, a matchbook, and a flare gun. I am sure I could learn to light a fire eventually, but you never know. MR: Antibiotics, fishing rod, sleeping bag. So it’s not the most fun answer ever, but I like to think when it comes to survival, we need to get serious, yo!
14) Any embarrassing moments on webcam? JESS: Honestly? There was one time I was in a private show with ZombieMafia and Mr was fingering me. I was so close to cumming when all of a sudden I let out a toot. I have never been more embarrassed in my whole life. I laughed for 20 minutes before I could get myself back together. MR: Generally, you’re not going to embarrass me any more than I can embarrass myself on cam. Our regular viewers will tell you that I make an ass of myself on a daily basis. However, the one thing that made me feel horrible while on cam was when I jumped up onto the bed just as Jess was getting onto it from the other side. I bounced up and my knee struck her pretty damn hard in the forehead. I’m surprised she was knocked out, but I felt horrible afterwards.
15) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything from your wishlist? We have gotten a ton of stuff purchased for us. It’s an awesome way to show appreciation in addition to the tokens we are tipped. The best thing we have ever gotten was our Canon DSLR camera, we use it to film all of our videos and have some pretty awesome photos from it as well! CobalMM has purchased so many gifts there’s no way we could keep count! ChillPills, Cutiecub and ZombieMafia have also purchased a great number of things for us. We keep a graphic in our bio updated to show thanks for those that buy anything.
16) What is the first thing you do when you wake up? JESS: What I need to do to get ready for the day on cam. Sometimes it’s me thinking about how much time I really need to get ready and debating on whether or not I should ever get out of bed. MR: Twitter. I don’t use it half as much as I used to, but every morning when I wake up, it’s the first thing I check. Not sure why, but it’s a habit I guess!
17) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? JESS: Lately I have been reading more often. For some reason it has become very soothing to read to each other for bed. Of course, they aren’t bed time stories, more like horror and suspense, but I cannot turn down listening to Mr’s sexy Irish voice before bed. MR: I love to read the gaming and worldnews subs on Reddit. Then I’ll put my arm around Jess and get close to nod off. Usually though, this is a highly over-romanticized idea. How on earth do people cuddle with all that hair in their face?!
18) Describe a typical Friday night? We usually cam on Friday nights, Sunday’s are where it’s at! We take Sunday’s off so we can go see the newest movies at our favorite theater. Then we come home, relax, talk about the movie and watch our favorite shows!
19) Any guilty pleasures? JESS: I love, love, love reality shows! I love watching Teen Mom and Bad Girls Club, it always makes my life seem more normal! MR: Avril Lavigne. Listen, I don’t like her new stuff, but those first two albums man! Don’t judge me!
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://homecamgirl.com/txstarz/

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE HIRING NEW HOT CAM MODELS!
    MAKE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete