Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Model Spotlight: Texas_Blonde

Texas_Blonde Chat Room: http://homecamgirl.com/texas_blonde/
1) What is the best thing about being blonde? Well I think it fits my personality perfectly bubbly & silly! I also love the shocked look on most peoples faces when they figure out I am actually pretty smart =)
2) Do you have any hobbies? I love to cook; read anything by Ayn Rand, also not sure if this is a hobby but I LOVE making vids. Especially public ones, we make them every chance we can.
3) Describe a typical friday night: Hmmm… Well if I don’t get on cam to hang out with the guys I’m power watching series. Right now its rewatching Supernatural, I also loved Battle Star Gallactica, The 4400, House of Cards. So what I guess I am saying is my Friday nights I like to drink & watch tv. Damn that sounds lame lol
4) Do you have any secret Chaturbate crushes? Well I love to watch BlazeFyre when she does her slow strip shows, OnlyOnce1111 is my cyber bestie I can’t wait to meet both of them & guys would be B_Hiddy & JoeySexLad
5) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything from your wishlist? Well my guys are great!! Buddha got me an xbox kinnect, my first iPod, workout games, dresses, bikinis gosh too many things to count Including Victoria Secret giftcards. He is amazing to me. JayKersh has bought me tons of lingerie; given me giftcards to other sites like Forever21. BiggenStiff bought me this cool guy mid-section thing to do riding shows. Mikielikesit has gotten me tons of panties & bikinis from Victoria Secret. Patrick4you has also spoiled me a ton. Thanks guys for everything that you do for me! Especially the smile you put on my face each & every day!!
6) Have you had any embarrassing webcam moments? HA well the most recent was I locked myself out of my second story bedroom just minutes after I hit goal!! All I could do was knock & told them to tip if they could hear me & yell through the door what had just happened, along with my apology. I was able to chat with them without my webcam from another computer & they walked me through using a butter knife & kung fu to get in. It worked! They all thought it was the best blooper on Chaturbate. Yes, these things happen all the time. There is a running count on how many times I slip during bubble bath shows. I am clumsy but luckily for me its part of my charm.
7) If we looked inside your purse right now, what would we find? Well I don’t have a purse, weird I know. I lose my cards too much & my dog spilled hot wing sauce on my purse a while back & I haven’t had time to go get a new one so I have just gotten used to not having one. I carry my phone, cards & chapstick in my pockets. Anything else usually goes in my boyfriends pocket.
8) When you like a guy, how do you show it? Well in the beginning I like to be sexy & turn him on until he cant take it anymore & has to fuck me or he’ll explode, now what I like to do to show Handsome that I love him or I’m in the mood is I like to walk up like I’m going to kiss him, drop to my knees & put his dick in my mouth. I don’t care where I am kitchen, bedroom, laundry room or walmart ;D
9) You describe yourself as small. What are your measurements? I am 5’2, I wear a size 1 pants, 8 shoes & 34c bra
10) What is the last spontaneous thing you have done? Well I think the last was when I gave Handsome a BJ at the park, we filmed it, you can see the vid on my chaturbate bio, be sure to click show more to see my 40+ videos
11) Do you have a life quote you live by? Oh Shit so many Ayn Rand quotes swirling my head right now… Ask yourself whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves – or whether it should be ours here and now and on this earth. Also basically the whole John Galt speech that he gives over the radio in Atlas Shrugged
12) What is your favorite season of the year? Summer of course. Bikinis, sun & swimming! I love being outdoors & active.
13) If you were to describe yourself in only 3 words what would they be? Silly. Clumsy. Exhibitionist.
crop6
14) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: Most people can’t tell from looking at me that I am a mother of 2, I owned a daycare up until Dec 2012 or that I was a Sunday school teacher for 3 years, I am so open with my sexuality & happy to be that way those facts tend to shock people. I think something that no one may know about me is that I did barrel back racing as a kid.
15) What is your favorite sex position? I think everyone says doggy because it may be the best. Grabbing thighs, slapping balls, the raw passion of it is amazing. But I want to say a different answer, I love when I lay on my belly legs together, back arched slightly so that my hips & ass are raised off the bed, have Handsome straddle me, slide his dick in & go at it pinning my arms to the bed supporting his weight.
16) Stocking vs Thigh High’s Which is hotter? Thigh highs are because it doesn’t block your pussy. You can be dressed & undressed all at the same time.
17) What turns you on? I love when my shoulders are nibbles on from behind, when he bites my ass, I love love love licking his balls while he jacks off to the view, I love being jacked off to in general & watching the cum shoot out of his dick knowing that I am right there & the reason he is so turned on.
18) Where is the craziest place you have done a webcam show? Well, the car once but I have gone outside into my own back yard a few times & that is a pretty cool feeling that my actual neighbors could be seeing me. Not just strangers in other cars but people I see everyday could be peeping or hearing me cum outside wondering what’s going on. Like I said I am a total exhibitionist. I even made an epic vid in my backyard, we fucked all over that thing. It has to be my favorite video, so many great scenes.
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://homecamgirl.com/texas_blonde/

No comments:

Post a Comment