Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Model Spotlight: NaughtyDeer

NaughtyDeer’s Chat Room http://homecamgirl.com/naughtydeer/
1) How did you come up with your alter ego “NaughtyDeer”? Deer has been a nickname of mine from ages ago, and well…I’m naughty. :-P
2) Where is the wildest place you’ve done a broadcast? Wildest, oh just a hotel room or over at a friends’ place (to borrow his sybian).
3) What size bra do you wear? I wear a 40C.
4) In your opinion what is the best thing about being American? Freedom! What we as American all too often take for granted.
5) What is the craziest request you’ve received during a webcam show? Elbow sex. GinaRPGGeek and I made a video and posted it. It’s like what they did in Rocky Horror Picture Show.
6) Do you have any body decorations?I have a deer tattoo on my left thigh and a ying yang on my left ankle.
7) What was the last spontaneous thing you’ve done? Flew to Vegas to visit GinaRPGGeek for a party.
8) Have you ever been with another girl? I have, I am bisexual and have been with many girls. I like it a lot. Girls know what other girls like.
9) What is your favorite sex toy? A girls always best friend, hitachi! It’s named buzz.
10) Do you have any fetishes? Oh goodness, so many! See my bio for a huge list.
11) If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring 3 things. What would you bring? String, a cooking pot, and a knife. I used to do wilderness stuff so I can actually make fire with a string and the things around me (bow drill baby)!
12) Any embarrassing moments on webcam? There was one time that GinaRPGGeek and I were on cam together and we put the pussy pumps on her ass, she looked like someone from Avitar. We laughed SO HARD.
13) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything from your wishlist?Lots of things, I love gifts. Glass dildo, corsets, tights, but my favorite right now is my new webcam!
14) What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Complain about having to wake up so early.
15) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? Put my laptop in my room and put on a show to fall asleep.
16) Describe a typical Friday night? Typically I get on cam, and when I’ve had enough then I watch GinaRPGGeek on cam. Then I go to bed early as I have to work my day job on Saturdays. *sad face
17) Any guilty pleasures? Anime! Oh man I love watching anime.
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://homecamgirl.com/naughtydeer/

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE RECRUITING NEW HOT CAM MODELS!
    MAKE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete