Saturday, May 11, 2013

Model Spotlight: AlizaMonae1

Aliza Monae1′s Chat Room 
1) How did you come up with the alter ego AlizaMonae1? I decided my webcam alter ego would be AlizaMonae after many days of kicking around possibilities n looking for inspiration. I have been told I look exotic and have eyes that can capture a man with one look. So AlizaMonae is a name that fits me well with its exotic flare! :)
2) What is your favorite thing about being a webcam girl? There are many favorite things I love about being a webcam girl so its hard to name just one. But I would have to say I get such a thrill from knowing that men all over the world are wanting me and experiencing intimate pleasure from my shows. The more hot n bothered men I have in my room the wetter I get. Its hot!
3) If you could bring back any celebrity dead or alive who would it be? I would bring back Michael Jackson bcuz his music and talent is irreplacable and the world needs the message he has of love and compassion now more than ever.
4) Name a pet peeve of yours My pet peeve is when I don’t have sex everyday at least a couple times minimum. I gotta have the real thing. The more service my body gets the better it runs. Only mechanics w big wrenches need apply! lol.
5) Do you have any pets? Yes, I have a pet kitty-cat. She goes wherever I go. Meow! But the lil luv of my life is Hef a 4 pound teacup Yorkie who is always by my side and sometimes will pop on camera to say hi to everyone. Hef loves people just like me…
6) Describe a typical Saturday night? Saturdays are never typical bcuz my life is a bit of an adventure most days. But you will find me out n about at the club with friends poppin bottles working it on the dance floor.
7) What is your drink of choice? My favorite drink is Svedka Cranberry Martinis with lots of limes. Gets me in the zone where I like to be.
8) Do you have any hidden talents? I am wonderful at doing make up for anyone who I wants to go from average to extraordinary. I enjoy put the different colors n shades together that looks most appealing on the individual. I let their inner Diva come out!
9) What are you doing for your birthday on June 24? I will be on Chaturbate broadcasting my big day with my loyal fans. Special surprises and guests are to be expected. Stay Tuned!
10) What is something you absolutely LOVE Big Tips! and Special Surprises in the mail from my wish list! I LOVE PRESENTS! =)
11) Describe yourself in only three words exotic – playful – entertaining
12) Do you have any Chaturbate crushes? All Team Aliza RockStars! They know who they are ;)
13) Have you ever received any presents from Chaterbate members? I Love all presents no matter how big or small! My favorite is my macbook and Logitech webcam. Shoes, Dresses,Make-up, and of course my wheel o’ fun and chalk board to keep my fans entertained =) http://amzn.com/w/2MV2H43ADK345
14) What is the craziest request you’ve received while webcamming? I was once was asked to stand in front of my living room condo windows on the 19th floor and masturbate while on cam. I was on display for the whole building to see. It was a rush!
15) Where is the wildest place you have done a webcam show? The wildest place Ive done a show is in a crowed bar lots of requests to get naked and see if Im noticed by the patrons. Risky business…
16) Favorite Sex position – The one that get me off! Iove variety so mix it up and keep me guessing boys! you’ll know when you hit the magic spot!
17) What is your favorite sex toy? I love the rabbit bcuz it feels so good when it turned on and inside my lil kitty kat.
18) When you like someone how do you show it? I get naked duh! I am an affectionate person by nature and clothes are best left in the dresser.
19) What is a quote you live by “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
20) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? Get Naked Duh! ;)
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/alizamonae1/

1 comment:

  1. LIVE CAM MODELS NEEDED!
    MAKE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A JASMIN MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete