Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Model Spotlight: MissCandyX

MissCandyX’s Chat Room:

1) How did you come up with your alter ego MissCandyX? When I was 18 I wanted to become a webcam model after being fired from a strip club. I always loved the name Candy. I was on many cam sites, and “Candy” or “MissCandy” were ALWAYS taken by somebody else, or people that did not cam anymore but still had their page up. So I just added an X to the end of my username…
2) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 20 years old? Being 20 kind of sucks, you can get into some bars and nightclubs, but you have to wait till next year [age 21] to drink or get into other clubs or bars that only allow 21+ But other than that ,its all dandy.
3) You describe yourself as “Petite”, how small are you? I do not know my measurements ,believe it or not LOL. But I’m about average. 120 pounds, 5’7 , 32A.
4) Do you have any body decorations? Yes i have tattoo’s. The most meaningful would have to be the one on my back says “crash and burn” for my step dad, he was like a biological father to me and he passed away December 8, 2004. So that tattoo is for me. I have tattoo’s on my back, ankle, chest, lower stomach and arm. I was 18 years old, still kind of scared to get one done. I never went to a professional, it was done in my own home. I got a Playboy bunny, love Playboy, huge fan. I went to get my navel pierced when I had it done I was looking through the shops tattoo book and I opened it up from the middle, and it was a Playboy bunny, so I’m like… “something is telling me to get this done” And oh yes, I plan on getting more tattoo’s in the future. I want to be the mother all inked up.
5) How do members get to be your “husband” on Chatterbate? It’s a game i created. The guy who tips higher than my last “husband” will then be my new husband and the one guy that was my “husband” will be moved to “ex husband” status but with the token amount he had tipped, He can always tip again to be “husband” status again ;)
6) Do you have any crushes on anyone from Chaturbate? No crushes LOL
7) Have you ever had an embarrassing moment caught on webcam? I was 18 years old, just got a pole from Spencers. Started camming and my pole was becoming loose while I was up on it. I was in a private chat and it’s being recorded. I knew it was loose, but I wasn’t thinking… I slid down the pole then did “the butterfly” move and the pole and I went crashing to the floor. I was so embarrassed.
8) Describe a typical Friday night? My only job is camming and I do not go to school. But I love video games so I play Sims 3 for about 4 hours or more non stop. So I spend my “every night” with the computer, and PS3.
9) Where is the craziest place you have done a webcam show? I was on my roof of my apartment doing a cam show. I don’t think anybody saw me but the guys on cam. I’m petrified of heights so I tried not to think about it LOL. Guys loved it but my wifi signal was kind of going out (bummer) I know.
10) What was the last spontaneous thing you did? Last night, I was on my laptop browsing the internet. And next thing I know I’m getting groped on and it leads to hot sex.
11) Tell us something most people don’t know about you? I use to be very shy, but as the years went by I broke out of that shell. Now I’m the annoying girl and the girl nobody wants around their family members because of my outspokenness.
12) When you like a guy how do you show it? If I’m out somewhere I invite him to my house, no questions asked. No if’s or but’s about it. He’s coming, I mean “cumming” *wink
13) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? The Playboy Mansion because Hugh M Hefner is my hero and I’m a huge fan of Playboy.
14) In your opinion what is your best body feature? My eyes would have to be my best body feature. They melt a guys heart just by looking into them. I love very big beautiful blue eyes.
15) Do you have a quote you live by? “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/misscandyx/

No comments:

Post a Comment