Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Model Spotlight: LiveFreeForLife

Life LIfe For Free’s Chat Room http://www.homecamgirl.com/
1) When you say “You’re teeny” how small are you? I’m 4’11 and weigh about 98 lbs. I’m spanish, so it comes with the territory, but my dad said he was 4’11 until his junior year. I lost all hope when I turned 18. I’ve learned to love it, but it’s a hazard sometimes. When I was in junior high, I was blown off my porch during the eye of a hurricane. I still laugh about it!
2) How many tattoos do you have? I have 14 tattoos. I want so many more! The most meaningful is my Bindi tattoo on my forehead. I call it my third eye. I’ve always been extremely spiritual, and became Pagan a year ago. I leave my altar and tarot cards at home, but my 3 dots are always there. :)
3) What is your favorite hair color, and how many different hair colors have you had? FUN FACT: They are actually wigs. 11, to be exact. I’ve been shaving my head for over a year now. Now, I’m in the process of tattooing my whole head. One day I woke up and thought “You know….I’m (21 at the time) and I’ve been wanting to shave my head for how long?? WHY HAVEN’T I JUST GROWN SOME BALLS AND GRABBED THE CLIPPERS ALREADY?”. I’ve done a few wigless shows, and they’ve been wonderful! It was honestly the most liberating thing I’ve ever done as a woman.
4) Describe a typical Friday night I go to bed early. Haha! I like to wake up early and take care of my family, but when I do have a little freedom I do something relaxing. Reading with some wine, yoga, video games, watch a movie or play guitar. . . I’ve learned to love my own company. I guess it comes with getting older.
5) If we looked inside your purse right now, what would we find? A COMPLETE AND TOTAL MESS! I think I have some receipts in there…and I found a water gun in it today. Oh! Instead of a wallet, I use an old envelope! Haha!
6) When you walk in to a bar, what’s the first thing you order? Makers Mark on the rocks, or PBR.
7) Describe yourself in three words Mother. Happy. Eccentric.
8) Any embarrassing webcam moments? I accidentally called a guy “mom” once in a private. He just kind of left while I was still laughing hysterically about it.
9) Favorite sex toy? My pink butterfly tickler vibrator! I love watching the little ticklers move my clit ring back and forth. I’ve never felt anything like that before. Plus, after I use it once, I’m extremely horny for the rest of the day. I mean, not just my regular horny….like…….OH MY GOD I NEED IT RIGHT HERE AND NOW AND THEN AGAIN FOR HOURS!
10) Tell about your alter ego “Mandy Montoya” She’s like me when I’m drunk, but sober.
11) What is the wildest request you’ve had while camming? I had a guy tip me to sing the “I’m a little tea pot” song and do the dance. Then he tipped me to do it again while I was naked. I wouldn’t say it was the wildest, but it was so much fun. I couldn’t stop laughing, and I don’t think the guys could either.
12) What is Metal Militia? It’s a group of guys who are particularly awesome! I’ve been thinking about turning the Metal Militia in to my “Mandy Mob”. A Mandy Mob takes place when I have more than about 5 users with extra tokens to spare. We then go in to an unsuspecting chaturbators room, and give them a yellow wall with a bunch of really nice comments. Someone did something like that for me a long time ago, and I like to spread the love.
13) Do you have any chatrubate crushes? I do! Maskednerdgirl is particularly awesome! She is just the sweetest lady on here. Cherrycrush, too. She and I share a lot, like shaving our heads and doing weird things with wigs. I get really excited when models become friends with each other, instead of being competitive. I really respect that about them. Of course, I can’t forget to mention Kitty, and Vamp. You guys know who you are. :)
14) Which do you prefer Thigh highs vs. Stockings? Stockings mixed with high socks. I wear high socks over stocking, and boots as often as possible. I like to mis match my socks, too.
15) What turns you on? A person with a good heart. Someone who can mix being a goofball, with being masculine, and intelligent. Namely, “Bob”.
16) Can you play instruments? I’ve played guitar for a few years, and have fronted a few bands. My voice is my main instrument, though. OH! I just got the most beautiful Epiphone SG!!!! I’d really like to start writing again, and I want to kill the piano, harp, harmonica, and accordion someday.
17) Do you have any pets? Bob’s cock. Sometimes it gets furry. Hehe.
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE RECRUITING NEW LIVE CAM MODELS!
    RECEIVE UP TO $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete