Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Model Spotlight: HoopKitten

HoopKitten’s Chat Room http://www.homecamgirl.com/hoopkitten/
1) How did you come up with your alter ego HoopKitten? HoopKitten comes from my love for Hula Hooping and being ultra playful- like a kitten! >^_^< Hula hooping really changed my life by giving me confidence in my body and my ability to perform for a crowd. It did so much for me in my life I really wanted it to be a part of my cam life as well.
2) Do you have any pets? I have a calic cat named Patchwork. She is unlike any cat that I have ever met and sometimes joins me on cam to show off her great talent in life- fetching things just like a dog would! She is super loving and certainly my best friend :-)
3) Do you have any body decorations? I have a tattoo of bats going up my right side, which came simply for my love for the only flying mammal. I also have several piercings- including my nipples, septum, tongue, and belly button. My favorite modification would have to be my nipple rings. Getting them pierced increased their sensitivity so much, it gets me so wet when they are played with! I plan on getting more modifications in the future :-)
4) How does one get involved in your “Epic Army”? First, you must be super awesome and contribute positively to my room! Second, you must tip over 300 Tokens at any time in my room, or purchase me an amazon gift card!
5) What do you have planned for your 24th birthday? I’m spending my 24th birthday with some special friends who have helped me have the best birthday possible by doing an exclusive hour long password show right here on Chaturbate! It’s going to be intimate and fun-without worrying about countdowns or anything except getting off together! It will be my first time ever doing any anal on cam, and we’re going to see if we can beat my current record for orgasms in a night- which is currently at 12!!
6) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything? YES! A few wonderful people have spoiled me! So far i’ve received toys, clothes, shoes, action figures, video games, and a few books! The generosity of Chaturbaters never ceases to amaze me! My favorite gift would have to be my Spirit Hood, I almost never take it off!
 7) Do you have any crushes on anyone at Chaturbate? I have a few girl crushes! I absolutely love hedonisticsweetheart, maskednerdgirl, livefreeforlife and littlemisspretty! There are so many beautiful and sweet girls here! As far as members go- sidapete, ref30, speez1889, noodlekids, notchocolate and darin2017 all have very special places in my heart. I can’t list everyone, but I love and cherish everyone who has made my chaturbat experience a better one!
8) What is the craziest request you have received while camming? To fire hoop outside naked!! It was pretty scary to think that I would get caught, but exciting at the same time. Thankfully I didn’t wake up the neighbors!
9) Describe a typical Sunday afternoon: Lounging around, reading, and spending way too much time on the internet.
10) What is your drink of choice? Pangalactic Gargleblaster! Its a reference to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy- my favorite book series by Douglas Addams!
11) When you like someone how do you show it? I usually am a bit more shy than usual, but will go out of my way to spend extra time with them and do special things for them.
12) Do you have a favorite sex toy? My Hitachi- lovingly named Hitachi Hanzo after the great samurai. I hope to save up soon for a sybian!
13) Where is the wildest place you have done a webcam show? I did a pretty epic cumshow outside of my house on my porch. I was able to cum a few times and get
dressed just before my roommates came home! It was a pretty close call!
14) Favorite sex position: Doggy Style!!
15) If you could go on a date with anyone in the world who would it be? Pendleton Ward!! He is the creator of Adventure Time and embodies a lot of what I love in a guy! Funny, creative, witty, and nerdy!
16) What is the last spontaneous thing you have done? Drove down to the beach with friends at 3 in the morning on a whim, to get there just in time to watch the sunrise <3
17) Tell us what turns you on: Confidence, Intelligence, and creativity.
18) Tell us what turns you off: Ignorance, bigotry, and demanding.
19) Only use 3 words to describe yourself: Geeky, sweet, and fun <3
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/hoopkitten/

1 comment:

  1. LIVE CAM MODELS WANTED!
    EARN MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    JOIN AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete