Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Model Spotlight: Arya_Rose

Arya_Rose Chat Room http://www.homecamgirl.com/
1) How did you come up with the nickname Arya Rose? Many people can probably guess- I chose the name Arya because I love the tv/book series A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones). There are so many strong, inspiring female characters in it and Arya is one of my favorites. It’s also a really pretty name. I added  ”Rose” because it sounds good with Arya and I wanted a double name.
2) What are you doing for your 20th birthday on June 21? After the celebration with my friends and family, I will celebrate the rest of my birthday on chatrubate, starting at 11pm CET. I don’t want to give away too much and spoil the surprise, but the show will involve cake, balloons and other birthday decorations used in creative ways ;) oh, and of course I will draw the three winners of my raffle!
3) How can Chaturbate members get involved with your raffle? It’s super easy: they can either tip 33 Tokens for one ticket or spend 101 Tokens to get four tickets. I decided to use weird numbers so it’s obvious who’s tipping for tickets and who’s tipping for other things.
4) Do you have any crushes on anyone at Chaturbate? Of course :) Most of them are girlcrushes. To name a few: Selynna, innocent, livefreeforlife and sweet_desire. These girls are adorable!
5) Describe a typical friday night Haha, my weekends are probably super lame, but I like it that way: I either spend the night on Chaturbate, or play games like Zelda and Sims 3, or watch tv shows with my boyfriend. I’m not much of a party girl…when I go out, I only do it because of the dancing, and since I discovered that dancing is much more fun at home in my underwear while broadcasting on Chaturbate, there really isn’t a reason anymore to go to overcrowded, stuffy clubs :D
6) If you could go on a date with anyone dead or alive who would it be? That’s an extremely tough question – can I choose a fictional character too? If yes: Finnick Odair (The Hunger Games). If no: John Green (my favorite author).
7) What is your favorite TV show? I love the british tv show Skins…I’ve probably seen each episode about 4-5 times so far.
8) Name something you absolutely LOVE: Animals.
9) Name something you absolutely HATE: Hate is such a strong word…I don’t hate anything. Of course there are some things I dislike, for example French Toast, brrrr.
10) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything? Last week I received a cute necklace and a 41oz bag of candy from my wishlist. That was the sweetest thing! ^^) (pun intended). It was a bag of Lifesavers which are not sold here in Germany, so it made me super happy :)
11) What is your favorite webcam memory? One time people kept asking about my drink and how I made it, so I brought the ice crushing machine, limes, cane sugar and Cachaça, and showed them how to make Caipirinha live on cam. Free cocktail mixing lesson!
12) Ever had any embarrassing moments caught on cam? I’m notorious for knocking things over when I’m tipsy, but I somehow managed to keep embarrassment to a minimum so far. However, I once fell of the sofa during a private because I came so hard. It was awesome.
13) When you like a guy how do you show it? I honestly have no idea…there are probably lots of guys who have no idea I ever fancied them, just because I’m so awkward about showing it, lol. My way of “flirting” is teasing them (in a nice way) and blushing a lot.
14) What is your favorite sex toy? The Magic Wand vibrator is pretty amazing, especially if combined with my big pink dildo ^^
15) Are you into any fetishes? I wouldn’t say it’s a fetish, but I love getting tied up and spanked or tickled during sex.
16) Favorite sex position: Doggy style or cowgirl.
17) In your opinion what is your best body feature? I’ve been told that my ass is “pretty much perfect”.
18) Do you have a quote you live by? “Everybody dances to their own boom boom” –Effy Stonem (Skins).
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/

1 comment:

  1. HOT CAM MODELS NEEDED!
    MAKE MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete