Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: TheCumCave

TheCumCave’s Chat Room: 
1) How did you come up with your alter ego “TheCumCave”? I’m total in love with batman, that is where the (Cave) came involved, and the (Cum) part came into play because I cum a lot in a day.
2) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 20 years old?
Honestly, there’s nothing great about being 20, looking forward to turning 21.
3) You describe yourself as “slender” how small are you? I’m tall, but, skinny. I’m 5’6” tall and I weigh 115 lbs.
4) Describe a typical Friday night Most Friday nights I work on Chaturbate until about 6pm, and then my fiancé and I watch a movie together while drinking and relaxing.
5) What is your favorite movie of all time? Batman Begins & Shooter, I love batman and Mark Wahlberg is so hot.
6) Any guilty pleasures? I’m a sucker for Velassic Dill Pickles yumm
7) Is there a quote you live by? “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
8) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? If I could go anywhere in the world I would want to go somewhere tropical, like Hawaii because I love to be out in the sun and tan.
9) Who is Nick? Nick is my fiancé; we started out on cam together and now it’s just me now but he joins once in a while, and when he does I usually give him a BJ.
10) Where is the wildest place you have done a webcam show? Actually I have not done a webcam show anywhere wild yet.
11) What is the last spontaneous thing you did? On the way home from the races I ended up getting naked and having a girl over for some sexy time.
12) Tell us something most people don’t know about you Most people don’t know that I am bisexual.
13) Do you have any hidden talents? I can beat box.
14) Any embarrassing moments caught on webcam? YES haha I accidently queefed once after having sex.
15) Do you have any secret crushes on anyone at chatrubate? Nightseduce she is very pretty, livefreeforlife she is very easy to talk to and is a lil hottie <3, alessya_sweet she’s a lil hottie too.
16) What is the craziest request you have received? I don’t think I had any crazy FUN requests but I have had some crazy ones. I was tipped to paint my nails different colors.
Make sure to hit “Follow”http://www.homecamgirl.com/thecumcave/

No comments:

Post a Comment