Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: SexyStephie

SexyStephie’s Chat Room 
1) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 22 years old? The best thing about being 22 is finally being comfortable with my body and myself. I can honestly say that I am happy and comfortable with my lifestyle and everyone in it.
2) You describe yourself as “Ridiculously Curvy”, How curvy are you? When I say ridiculously curvy I mean my body is abnormal. I’m 5’5 a 38DDD 33” waist and 45” ass.
3) When you go to a bar, what is the first thing you order? Well if I’m horny and want to get laid I’ll order a couple shots of patron, Girls night out margaritas, after work hangout with a couple friends a Corona with a slice of lime in it.
4) What is the last spontaneous thing you’ve done? The last spontaneous thing I’ve done was going skydiving with my best friend. It was very scary but exhilarating.
5) Do you have any Chaterbate crushes? My crushes would be Castaway, Cummwithme, Sloopy31986, Mars1515 All the members in Stephie’s Squirt team ;-) My Viewers and I have become great friends! They know how to make me smile on a bad day. I am always missed when I don’t come on for a couple days.
6) If you could go on a date with anyone in the world who would it be? What would you do? I would love to go on a date with Angelina Jolie And Tyson Beckford. I would love to be in the front row of a fashion show during fashion week watching him walk the runway and then after the show get nasty in his hotel room. If I were to go on date with Angelina I would love to be taken in her private jet on a trip to some place far away, like Rome, or France. I want the opportunity to pick her brain and ask her for advice on the way she manages to be so honest, commanding, and dominate without sacrificing her femininity in the process. She isn’t just my crush, she’s a woman I model myself after.
7) Do you have any guilty pleasures? My guilty pleasure is being in control and making a person feel orgasmic. I’m usually the Dom in any girl on girl action.
8) Has anyone on Chaturbate bought you anything? My viewers are the BEST! They have bought me my Hitachi! My Liberator Bon Bon, HD webcam, my stripper pole, Butterfly Kiss, anal plugs, clothing, heels, swimsuit, corset and panties set, schoolgirl outfit, stockings, shoes, and gift card to Starbucks and Forever 21 and Amazon to shop.
9) Ever had an embarrassing moment caught on webcam? I was once doing a show in my living room and hit my squirt goal and once I was done with my goal my doorbell rang. Of course I did not answer. The person kept ringing so I put on a robe and answered it. It was my neighbor, he told me that my windows blinds were open and he could see me. I was so embarrassed. I also was doing a dildo ride on my liberator once and my clit ring got caught! It was a bit painful and embarrassing and scary at the same time. I’ve been clumsy and fell while dancing and tried to play it off. LOL
10) What is a song/album you can listen to over and over? Two albums I just can’t get enough of are John Mayer’s Continuum and Maroon 5’s Songs about Jane
11) Name your ultimate favorite movie: My ultimate favorite movie would be a Knight’s Tale.
12) Only using 3 words describe yourself: Sexy. Bubbly. Horny
13) Do you have any hidden talents? I don’t really think I have any hidden talents but I love reading on psychology and sexuality, the depth behind the female orgasm and how other females can reach it.
14) Can you squirt? Can I squirt? Baby I can squirt an ocean! I love being able to release all the built up tension, especially after a long day. I first figured out that I could squirt my junior year of High school. My high school sweetheart and I would ditch class on Fridays to have sex. So during one of our hot sex sessions I let all of my tension go while coming and I squirted! We were both caught by surprised and didn’t understand what it was at first. I’ve been squirting since then. My viewers think I should be in the squirt Olympics.
15) If you like a guy how do you show it? If I like a guy I usually show then a lot of attention, I’m a bit shy in person but bold when intoxicated; when it comes to women I am very confident and forward about how I feel.
16) What is your favorite sex toy? It’s between my Hitachi and my curved dildo. I Love my curved suction dildo! It hits my G-spot perfectly and a combination of that and my Hitachi make me squirt a TON! They make me happy almost as much as a real dick.
 17) What is the wildest request you have received while webcamming? The wildest but fun thing I’ve ever done on cam was fucked my friend with my dildo and her crying out with pleasure in front of over 1300 viewers.
18) Is there a quote you live by? Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/sexystephie/

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE RECRUITING NEW SEXY WEBCAM MODELS!
    GENERATE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    BECOME A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete