Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Vietnamese hottie NawtyMimi

NawtyMimi’s Chat Room 
1) Tell about your tattoo It is a tattoo of a butterfly that I got when I was 17. I like butterflies and thought this was a really
cute one. As the little caterpillar changes into a beautiful butterfly, so I changed from a shy, little
girl and blossomed into a woman.
2) Do you have any hobbies? I take cooking classes and I also attend beauty school!! I enjoy learning new things, although I was never the best student in school! I really think my favorite hobby is shopping with my best friend, we always have a great time!
3) Describe a typical friday night Friday nights are really not that special, I am not a party girl or anything. I like spending time with my family, or hanging out with my friends. I usually wind up hanging with my bestie, then hitting up Chaturbate when I get home!!
4) Do you have any secret Chaturbate crushes? I really don’t want to divulge anything here. It wouldn’t be a SECRET Chaterbate crush if I told you, would it?
5) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything from your wishlist? Unfortunately, nobody has bought me much from my wishlist. It is only makeup and the like on there, nothing nawty.
6) Have you had any embarrassing webcam moments? OMG I am sooo clumsy I have had quite a few where I have tripped or hit my head or knocked something over!! One time I was dancing on cam and I spilled a glass of water all over my keyboard and it suddenly wouldn’t work. I was sitting on cam smashing my keyboard trying to force it to work!! LMAO I wound up having to buy a new one
7) If we were to look inside your purse right now, what would we find? Nothing out of the ordinary from any other girls purse. Makeup, mirror, a little moola, my phone ,a comb and brush, hair tie, receipts, gum, perfume, mouthwash, etc. Nothing interesting really.
8) When you like a guy, how do you show it? Actually, I am a shy girl in my normal life. If I like a guy I will try to make myself as pretty as possible whenever I am around him and look for an opportunity to talk to him. Although I want him to approach me and get to know me. I want to see if there is a chemistry between us.
9) You describe yourself as petite, how small are you? I am only 5’0″ tall. I weigh 95lbs(43kg) and I have 34D breasts. I don’t know what my other measurements are.
10) In your opinion what is the best thing about being an adult? The best thing about being an adult is being responsible for my own life and having the freedom to make my own decisions! =)
11) Do you have a life quote you live by? “Winners never quit. And quitters never win!” =)
12) What is your favorite season of the year? My favorite season is definitely Summer!!!! There is NOTHING like sitting on the beach with a cocktail in hand!! <3
13) If you were to describe yourself in only 3 words what would they be? I would love to say sexy hot and horny lol but I will have to say spontaneous, real and clumsy!!!<.>
14) Tell us something most people don’t know about you I love to laugh and smile, and I do it a lot as I am easily amused. On teh other side of that coin, I also have a very short temper. I am easily ticked off, but I get over it quickly and I never hold a grudge. I procrastinate a lot, I am always doing things last minute. I love puppies, and have a little mutt that I just adore!!!I collect lipsticks and makeup alot so I always have some with me wherever I go :P
15) What is your secret to stay in such good shape? I eat healthy and I never have soft drinks. I eat dinner before 7pm, and I excersice by dancing on cam!! :D
16) Stocking vs Thi High’s Which is hotter and why? Although I think stockings are sexy too, Thigh Highs definitely get my vote for Super Sexy. I love how they make my legs look, and that they show some skin. Plus you don’t have to take them off for obvious reasons…
17) What things that turn you on? I love a hot guy with nice looking cock ;)
18) Where is the craziest place you have done a webcam show? I have never done a webcam show from anywhere except my bedroom.
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/nawtymimi

No comments:

Post a Comment