Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Model Spotlight: TechnoSexx

TechnoSexx Chat Room http://www.homecamgirl.com/technosexx/
1) How did you come up with the name TechnoSexx? I wanted something out of the norm and original enough for people to remember it. I was sitting at my computer for a while and finally i ask my bf what do i like that describes me? He said sex and techno and sometimes both at the same time lol. So I just threw those 2 words together.
2) Who is your favorite techno artist? My taste varies a lot from techno, to dubstep, to house….if I had to pick a favorite out of all I’d have to say Mt Eden Dubstep, Tiesto, and DJ Chachi. Half the time I’m not even listening to all that though. My itunes is all over the place and i take a lot of song requests from my viewers.
3) What did you on your 21st birthday? Sadly on my actual birthday I was celebrating somebody else’s birthday in New Jersey. Drove the entire way didn’t tell anyone i was coming and showed up at my friends party in a full blown banana suit. Sat him down and gave him a lap dance loll. Once he realized it was me I almost got tackled to the ground. When I came back to Georgia I celebrated for an entire weekend with my sister. Strip clubs, bar hopping, camping, and finally boating on Lake Lanier on memorial day. One of the best weekends of my life for sure :)
4) When you walk into a bar/club what is the first drink you order? It’s called an Adios Mother Fucker lmao
5) Describe a typical Sunday afternoon Sunday’s are just like every other day for me. Gym, pool, lay out in the sun a bit, shower, dinner, then chaturbate :) Tough life! lol
6) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, what would they be? My boyfriend, fairy wand, and laptop
7) Describe yourself in 3 words: Silly, outgoing, and real
8) Do you have any hidden talents? I play black ops like a fuckin CHAMP! Seriously anyone want to 1v1? lol (xbox)
9) Tell us about your tattoo’s. The one on my ribs is a treble clef with music notes. I got it because I’ve played piano for a little over 16 years now. I designed that tattoo when i was about 14. The one on my ankle is actually a matching tattoo between me and my best friend Victoria. Ironically the bird is a “Swallow” (har har har!)
10) Any body piercings? Lip and nose pierced but I never have my rings in. Really want to get my tongue and lit pierced but we’ll see ;)
11) Do you have any secret crushes on anyone at Chaturbat? Cherrybabyy has been a long time crush of mine! That girl is in my room for almost every show I do. Definitely someone i can see being friends with still years from now, not to mention she looks like a fuckin ANGEL! <3 Love that girl to death
12) Give us details on the contests you run on Chaturbate? My birthday contest was definitely one of the best I’ve come across. Highest tipper of the month of may won things like 2 hours of private time every month, every upcoming video for free for the rest of the year, 15 picture set weekly for the rest of the year, etc. I recently just found out you can clone a pussy!! I will probably be doing a bi weekly contest to win that :)
13) What size bra do you wear? 38DD
14) Any embarrassing moments caught on webcam? I used to do private shows for a guy who had a fetish for newspaper lol. He liked when I would read the newspaper in nothing but heels then rub it all over my body and wrap it around me like a dress. Sometimes put it on a pillow and make out with it or wrap it around my head and stick my tongue through the paper….. Also one time I didn’t realize I had gotten my period till it was to late -_- that was awful but people were really nice about it and comforting lol.
15) Where is the wildest place you have done a webcam show? Once I had a webcam show in a hot tub. I would love to be the first cam girl to do a show on an airplane :D
16) Do you have a favorite sex toy? My fairy wand! I basically cuddle with it at night instead of Austin lol
17) What turns you on? I have a weird thing about hands and forearms. Something about being bent over and looking back and seeing my guys hands all over me…. scratching my back and grabbing my hips….just gets me every time.
18) When you like a guy how do you show it? A guy will know that I like him if he gets to meet my friends lol and if I tell him I’m a cam girl :P That’s a hard wall to crack.
19) What is your favorite sex position? I love being on top and grinding my hips and driving austin CRAZY…..the best is when he’s like 2 humps away from cumming and i just keep bringing him to the edge and stopping ;)… but my favorite would have to be doggy! Love being dominated from behind ;)
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/technosexx/

No comments:

Post a Comment