Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: ShiningLove

ShiningLove’s Chat Room: 
1) How did you come up with your alter ego Shining Love? I think that this nicckname suit’s me because I am a cherfull person, with a lust for life and I make the peoples near me to shine with joy.
2) What is favorite thing about Chaturbate? My favorite thing about Chaturbate is that I can interact with different peoples around the world and we can spend precious moments together.
3) Only using 3 words describe yourself: Horny, cheerful, a little spoiled
ShiningLove
4) If we looked inside your purse right now, what would we find? Hmmm…..you’ll find a lipstick,my phone,a mirror and cigars.
5) Describe a typical Sunday afternoon I wake up late and then, usually, I spend my time with friends ( we go to a movie or take a walk in park ), but if I’m not in mood for that i stay home in my favorite armchair and read a book.
6) What is your favorite song/band? It’s hard to chose only one band or one song because i love music and also a lot of songs.I like romantic songs and “You are not alone ” by Michael Jasckson it’s one of my favorite.
7) Do you have any guilty pleasures? Well…..I like gossip shops , I like to know what’s happening around me and to know those little stupid funny that peoples do….In one word, I’m a gossip girl!
8) What is the wildest request you have received? The wildest request that i got was to do cardio exercises with my dildo inside. Maybe he thought that I’m a little chubby, but was funny and i liked it.
9) If you could go on a date with anyone dead or alive who would it be? Probably I’ chose Kim Kardashian because she seems to be a smart and very beautiful woman. Beside that, a lot of peoples on Chaturbate told me that i look like her; so I’m really curious to see her for real.
10) Do you have any chaturbate crushes? Yes, I do, but that info is secret!
11) Ever had an embarrassing moment caught on webcam? My most embarrassing moment was when the admin caught me cumming in a private show.He didn’t know that I was in my room working, so we scared each other.
12) Are you a panty lover or a g-string kinda girl? I am a panty lover.
13) What was the last spontaneous thing you did? This job was the spontaneous thing that I ever did. I didnt look for lot of information about, just decided to make a big change in my life.Now,I think was the best choice in my life!
ShiningLove
14) What are some things that turn you on and off? Things that turn me on are : romantism,sensual touches and oral sex. Things that turn me off are : rude peoples and those peoples that didnt know how to threat a lady
15) Do you have any fetishes? Of course I have,but you need to stop by my room and talk to me a bit more to find out about them!
16) What is your favorite sex toy? DMy favorite sex toy is “Little Jack” ( my dildo ). I heard this name in a movie an it remain stucked in my head.
17) Where is the wildest place you have done a webcam show? The wildest place it;s the kitchen.Hahaha….was funny to cum on a chair in the kitchen !
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/shininglove

No comments:

Post a Comment