Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: Innocent

Innocent’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/innocent/
1) How did you come up with your alter ego Dawn Willow? I have a huge appreciation for nature and I think that’s what helped me come up with my name. Dawn, as in my favorite time of day, and Willow – as in “weeping willow” which is my favorite species of tree.
2) What inspired you to pierce your lip 3 times? I just couldn’t choose which one I liked best and I decided to pierce them all! (by myself actually ha!)
3) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would love to travel to somewhere tropical, preferably far away from civilization. So I could just relax the day away.
4) Who is your favorite artist/song? I don’t actually listen to very much modern music, I prefer classical.
5) Do you have any guilty pleasures? Sex in the city and eating decadent desserts in my onsie!
6) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 19 years old? My youthfulness of course! I don’t want to grow up at all, I love being young more than anything.
7) If we looked inside your purse right now, what would we find? Oddly enough I don’t even own a purse. I do have a few plushie back packs I wear often though, and in them I have my wallet, lip gloss, a small mirror, and some starbursts mmm yummy.
8) What happens if someone tips you 500 tokens? I will immediately congratulate you into joining the ranks of my video game buddy club! I currently have just a handful of members and we do pvp (player versus player) on MMO’s (massive multiplayer online) games. I have a wide variety of tastes for games to pick from. You also are allowed to message me whenever I am online and talk to me.
9) How did you find out you could squirt? I’ve always been able to do it!
10) What is it about deep throating that you absolutely love? Seeing my boyfriend’s and the room’s reaction to how far I can go down on his shaft. It’s one of my best skills.
11) Has anyone from chaturbat bought you anything? I used to have a wishlist and I got quite a few outfits and toys from it that I still wear and use till this day. I also have gotten a few stuffed animals, and I sleep with them everynight.
12) What is the wildest request you have received while webcamming? Eat a slice of pizza and I’ve been tipped hundreds of tokens to smile
13) Do you have any crushes on anyone at Chaturbate? DarlingDreamer and Pussyglitter! I actually went to elementary school and grew up with darlingdreamer in real life.
14) You consider yourself to be slim. What are your measurements? 32 A – 27 – 33
15) Ever have any kinky dream? I used to have lot’s of wet dreams about my
teacher.
16) Do you have any pets? I have 3 rambunctious ferrets and a cat. Kiwi, Mango, and Black Star are the ferrets names and Ollie is my cat. They keep me VERY busy and are quite a handful. They are the only “children” I ever want.
17) Ever had an embarrassing moment caught on webcam? My webcam falls nearly everytime I chaturbate! I guess I get too crazy for it!
18) Describe a typical Monday night: I like to go to the movies on Mondays when everyone is busy at work so me and the boyfriend get the whole theatre by ourselves ;) either that or I’m on chaturbate spending time with my fans.
19) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? Cuddle with my stuffed animals <3
20) Do you have a quote you live by? “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”― Albert Einstein
Make sure to hit “Follow”  http://www.homecamgirl.com/innocent/

No comments:

Post a Comment