Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Model Spotlight: Demonika Devour


1) What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Make coffee! Then check emails and fix whatever my cats broke in the middle of the night.
2) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? Cleaning my cum off the floor and watching cartoons.
3) Are you a thong or granny panties kinda girl? G-string! No thongs or panties for me!
4) Favorite sex position and why? I love doggy style, dick can just get in there so much further and deeper. Makes me cum every time!
5) How did you come up with the name Demonika Devour? It’s very sexy. Well actually Demonika Devour comes from a name that my mother’s ex boyfriend gave me. He started sing some weird random made up song “Demonika your so heartless you Devour all the boys souls” It kinda stuck. haha
6) What is the wildest place you’ve done a webcam show? Outside! It was snowing up a storm and I face planted into the snow butt naked! Good times!
7) Do you have a crush on anyone at chatterbate? I like Msnaughtykity shes hawt!
8) Cocktail of choice? Vodka with lemon juice and water! I love it! Or a gummy bear, haha those are awesome!
9) You have many tattoo’s, which one is your favorite and what is the meaning behind it? Hmmm that’s tough as hell. I have two tattoos that are for my mom and dad but they were just random. The tattoo with the most meaning is probably my ankh tattoo, but I can’t say the meaning ;) and my favorite tattoo would be my Lenore tattoo on my leg.
10) Your favorite quote/saying? “Options exhausted except for anesthesia” It’s from Type O negative. That whole song is
amazing.
11) What is your guilty pleasure? I love cheese and cartoons. I watch cartoons for hours every day. I might be more popular on cam if I wasn’t watching cartoons for so many hours a day haha.
12) Do you have any Valentine’s Day plans? Oh lord no! Hate that holiday! I might make a bomb ass dinner but that’s about it. V-day always has my favorite food on sale so I stock up.
13) When you like a guy, how do you show it? I flirt and give him the eye! O.0
14) Whats the best thing about camming? The best thing is you can have fun and make money pleasuring yourself! I’ve met so many awesome people while camming, I just wish I could make this my forever job. I get to masturbate, listening to music, drink and met crazy awesome people. BEST JOB EVER!
15) What was the last spontaneous thing you did? Haha I did a show a few weeks ago where I wore a butt plug on my head. I was the butt plug unicorn!
16) Pets? I have two cats. Mr kitty and Gizmo I love those two little rats!
17) Name a CD that you can’t live with out. Oh no that’s super duper hard to pick. Damn the world of ipods that make these questions hard! I’d have to say any type o negative album. Most likely October Rust.
18) Whats the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you while broadcasting? You and your tough questions! Well ONE of the most embarrassing things that has happened to me while I was live has to be slipping on my own squirt and busting my head on my desk, but I could go on forever!
Domonika Devour at Chaturbate http://www.homecamgirl.com/demonikadevour/

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR SEXY CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE OVER $10,000 PER WEEK.
    JOIN AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete