Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: Sweet_Sunday

Sweet_Sunday’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/sweet_sunday
1) How did you come up with your alter ego “Sweet_Sunday”? It was very easy for me. I love Sundays. It’s the day when I can be lazy, relaxed and having some fun! This is what I want all the people feel when they come into my room.
2) Tell us about your tattoo’s: I have two cat paw tattoos. Cats are my favorite pet. This is why for my next tattoo, will also be cat, and will be on my leg. It didn’t hurt to bad, so don’t be afraid. If I could handle it, anyone can!
3) What is “Sunday Army”? Sunday’s Army is a group of really good soldiers. Everyone who tips a single tip of 1000 tokens or more, join into my army. They get prizes such as, naughty photos of me, and on the first of every month, I have a password show just for my army.
Sweet_Sunday
4) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 21 years old? Ummm. I can do what I’ve done before, but now I’m doing it legally…
5) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? On Bora-Bora beach laying on a chaise, drinking an Orgasm and feeling like every day is a sweet Sunday.
6) What was the last spontaneous thing you’ve done? Hummm…I moved to a different country. I made this decision in less than a second.
7) Describe the perfect date: The perfect date in my opinion is more about having the perfect partner. Doesn’t matter much about the place, or the environment. The most important thing is how your partner makes you feel.
8) Do you have any secret crushes on anyone at Chaturbate? I love my army, this is for sure! They make me feel special!! I have several people that I like, but Steve, Brent and Anthony have a special place in my heart. Some of the models I like are, Mandy…who is my idol, and also Bella, Nyxii, and Allessya, who are also good friends!
9) What turns you on? A man coming up from behind me, then kissing and biting my shoulder, then scratching my back…then my… ummm better come into my room and find out the rest !!
10) What is your biggest pet peeve? My biggest pet peeve would be pushy people. Like when they come into my chaterbate room asking for me to do things for free, especially when it’s something I would never do, before they even read my bio!!
11) Any guilty pleasures? Yes, I love all sweets! Yummy!! I like to eat them while I watch “Say yes to the dress”
12) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything? I love to be spoiled and people who know me like to make me happy. They have bought me corsets, a cat costume, a bunny costume, and a better webcam! Now I am waiting on the Hitachi to arrive!! Omg, I’m so excited! Thank you so much guys!!
Sweet_Sunday
13) Where is the wildest place you’ve done a webcam show? I have had shows at the park, and at the caffe bars J. The worst part was after I had given a few flashes, I realized they had surveillance cameras. Ooops!!!
14) What is the craziest request you have received? Lol.. I danced naked to the Michael Jackson song,”Thiller”. It was so funny! A member tipped me to dress really well, with the jacket, and counted how fast i could get naked.
15) Name your favorite sex position: Well , reverse cowgirl is for sure, but I like all positions that are from behind, with my partner’s hands on my hips!
16) When you think someone is hot, how do you show it? Ouch!! This is a hard question, because I’m shy when talking to a person that I like. But you can be sure that I will flirt and make sexual allusions.
17) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? I’m checking my email and I’m cursing that it’s 9 am again lol
18) Do you have a quote you live by?  “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”— Robert Frost
Make sure to hit “Follow”http://www.homecamgirl.com/sweet_sunday

1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. chaturbate

    ReplyDelete