Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Model Spotlight: NerdCoreBecca

NerdCoreBecca’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/nerdcorebecca/
1) How did you come up with your alter ego “nerdcorebecca”? Pretty simple, really – I’m nerdy, I’m hardcore, and my name is Becca!
2) What is your favorite part about being 24 years old? It’s a good age, I think. Old enough to be independent and self-sufficient, but still nowhere near being “OLD”…. it’s nice to have the freedom to do whatever I want and the energy to keep up with it.
3) You describe yourself as “slim”, how small are you?  I’m pretty tiny – 5’2″, 115 lbs, 34A-B (depending on the brand – curse women’s clothing for being grossly not uniform!) but I definitely don’t have a boy’s body or anything like that — I have been told by many that I have a perfect ass… :D
NerdCoreBecca
4) What is the best thing about living in New York?  Well, I live in NYC (which I don’t think is giving my location away since there’s 8 million people here) so perhaps the better question would be, What’s NOT great about living in NYC? I mean, everything here is pretty much awesome, from the food to the nightlife to the people…. there’s nothing farther than a subway ride away, and once you develop a healthy resistance to bums, buskers, and douchey cab drivers, you’re pretty well set!
5) Do you have any body decorations? I’ve got a handful of piercings – a few in the ears, and my belly button, and I had my nose pierced for a couple of weeks but it fell out. I have a tattoo on my right hip, it’s a stylization of my initials in Klingon, and I’m planning on getting a Vulcan IDIC symbol on my left hip to contrast. You may have guessed by now that I’m a Trekkie! I’ve also very recently gotten a Portal tattoo on my right shoulder, it coordinates with the OTHER portal which is on my boyfriend, there’s a companion cube falling between them. And last week I got “Mischief Managed” on my left thigh, I’m planning on getting the Marauder’s pawprints on my right thigh to go with it.
6) What was the last spontaneous thing you’ve done? You know, ever since I got heavily involved with the local kink scene (the Geeky Kink Event in November was an awakening!), I’ve been doing a lot of things other people might call spontaneous, but end up being well-planned out (hooray, RACK!)… So I guess the last spontaneous thing I did was bite and scratch the hell out of a tiny Irish boy at a kink party :P I hadn’t even properly introduced myself, I just sort of got tag-teammed in and suddenly found myself pinning him down and going to town!
7) What happens if a member is the highest tipper of the month? High tipper of the month gets a half-hour private show, and all you need to do to get involved is follow me, hang out, and tip often! The largest single tip I ever received was from digitaln3rd, who (true to his name) generally tips me in increments of 42 and 314, but on one particular day came in and dropped 1337 tokens – I think I was actually rendered speechless!
8) Do you have any secret crushes on anyone at Chaturbat? RedInRopes knows that I totally <3 her, and I did get to cuddle with her when she visited me last month, though we didn’t do a show. That’s not terribly secret, I know. But I’d also love to do naughty things with Sexygamer4u and brxxxlyn, shame they’re so far away…
9) What turns you on? Geekiness, humor, snark, being kind of derpy, eyes, abs, hopeless romantics, feeling that I am wanted. Oh, and a stately and well-shaped cock (of course).
10) What is your biggest pet peeve? People who walk too slow. I swear NYC needs separate sidewalks for tourists, old folks, people with babies, and everyone “enjoying the scenery”
11) Any guilty pleasures?  Is My Little Pony guilty these days? Oh, God, wait — slash fanfiction. Give me some good, smutty, Draco/Harry or John/Sherlock and I’m a happy girl. That’s easily my guiltiest of pleasures!
NerdCoreBecca
12) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything? Oh boy, has anyone bought me anything…. well, the first gift I ever got, and everyone should be thankful for it, was a new HD webcam to broadcast and take video with; it was quickly followed by a wireless mouse and keyboard so I can broadcast from my bed. I love practical gifts! I’ve also gotten a Hitachi, pantyhose, and books, kitchen gear and a cute pair of rainbow socks :)
13) Where is the wildest place you’ve done a webcam show? Sadly, I have not had the opportunity yet for a crazy location show, though I’d love to do an outdoor or semi-public show. My friend Cupcakemistress does shows from class sometimes, and the watchers LOVE that she’s being a naughty schoolgirl tease… I need to sneak into a school somewhere and give that a try!
14) What is the craziest request you have received? Ok, this is decidedly not sexy, but one time I was doing a group show with Libitina and Cupcakemistress when a regular requested that we make my boyfriend make me a sandwich. He tipped for it, so I placed the order and was rewarded in due time with a sandwich…made with decidedly turned deli meat! So I couldn’t eat it, but the room definitely enjoyed the whole thing! Guess I need to boss him around on cam more often…
15) Name your favorite sex position Though I love getting pounded from behind doggy-style, I think being on top is my favorite. I love being in total control, able to set the pace and be a tease. Having a guy tied down and unable to gain leverage while I twist and move on him and drive him crazy is one of the hottest things ever.
16) When you think someone is hot, how do you show it? Generally, I tell them so, and then ask if they want to fuck. I’m not really one for subtlety…
17) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? You need to be more specific… before I get into bed I brush my teeth. Before I go to sleep, however, I fuck my boyfriend… or if he’s too tired I turn to my Hitachi… I actually can’t fall asleep without cumming!
18) Do you have a quote you live by? Offhand, no. But I will share a quote from geekdom that I think holds particularly true on Chaturbate: “Interesting. Sex works even better than chocolate to modify behavior. I wonder if anyone else has stumbled on to that.” – Sheldon Cooper, Big Bang Theory
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/nerdcorebecca/

No comments:

Post a Comment