Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Model Spotlight: ChillWaveCpl

Chillwavecpl Chat Room http://www.homecamgirl.com/chillwavecpl/
1) What is your favorite thing about being on webcam?
Thor: I love the friends we’ve made on here. That part is really unexpected, too. We really didn’t think after such a short time we’d end up with so many people we love talking to on a nightly basis.
Aphy: I’d have to agree with Thor. The regulars that come into our room all the time have really become great friends.
2) Where is the wildest place you’ve done a broadcast from?
We have such a tiny apartment that we haven’t had the chance to do any really crazy locations. We’ve done kitchen and shower shows though.
3)What is your favorite sex toy?
Thor: Aphy.
Aphy: Thor obviously. But if I had to choose from an actual toy, I’d say my Hitatchi that one of our favorite regulars Liquidity bought me!
4) Do you believe in good luck charms?
Thor: I’m a huge Kentucky basketball fan since I’m from Kentucky, and during this year’s tournament, I made Aphy wear her UK shirt every day. We won the title, so I guess it worked, huh?
Aphy: He really did make me wear it everyday to work. I felt like people thought I didn’t do laundry hahah, but it was all worth it for the WIN!!
5) What is the craziest request you guys have received during a webcam show?
Thor: I did a solo show and somebody wanted to watch my balls swing back and forth. That’s about as crazy as it gets for me!
Aphy: I’ve had so many weird requests I can’t even count. I love when people tell me to “open” things. The weirdest request I have ever received though was when someone wanted Thor’s cumshot to be on my armpit.
6) What is your favorite sex position
Doggystyle. Actually, we like all positions, but seriously, doggystyle.
7) What was the last spontaneous thing you’ve done?
Thor: Wow, I moved 2000 miles across the country to be with this amazing girl. It was a little more planned than spontaneous, but it was only planned a month or so ahead of time.
Aphy: It had to be letting this amazing guy I met online come live with me… best decision I’ve ever made!
8) Do you play any musical instruments?
Thor: All of them. Well, a lot of them. I actually made a special BandCamp page for our followers to hear my music!
Aphy: I wish! Thor has all the talent. I guess my vocals count as an instrument. I’m pretty good at singing.
9) If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be?
Thor: I’d want to meet all the players on this year’s Kentucky basketball team. Anthony Davis is gonna be a millionaire in like, a month. Dude is insane. And Darth Vader.
Aphy: I’d have to say it’s a tie between the author Oscar Wilde and Steve Buscemi.
10) Do you have any body art?
Thor: I have 12 tattoos and my septum is pierced. My collarbone tattoo is the line “Married in a Fever” from Johnny Cash’s song “Jackson.” To me that means living life with a lot of spontaneity, which is how I do it.
Aphy: I have 5 tattoos and even though my owl is my favorite, I’d have to say that the Oscar Wilde quote on my arm is the most meaningful. It says “To live is the rarest thing in the world”. I’m pretty sure you guys can figure out the meaning behind that.
11) In your opinion what is the best thing about living in the bay area?
Thor: To me, it’s as close as it gets to living in a European city without living in Europe. There’s a ton of culture in San Francisco, great restaurants and bars, and so much to see.
Aphy: The nightlife and culture here has to be one of the best I have ever experienced. I have met so many people from so many different walks of life. In the short amount of time that I have been here, I have become so much more cultured.
12) If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring 3 things. What would you bring?
Thor: Aphy, Aphy, and Aphy.
Aphy: Thor with a side of Thor…and some handcuffs.
13) Any embarrassing moments on webcam?
Thor: I got tipped to dance one night, and I’m very uncoordinated. I ended up falling on my face. Pretty embarrassing, but everybody got a good laugh.
Aphy: Surprisingly, no. I mean I am constantly saying peoples usernames wrong. I feel so bad sometimes, I completely butcher them. I need glasses to be honest.
14) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything from your wishlist?
Thor: Wow, too many things to count. We started out on chaterbate  hoping to make some extra money to fund our upcoming move to Southern California, and in a little over a month, we’ve pretty much furnished the entire new apartment from scratch thanks to tips and our wishlists.
Aphy: Seriously, just too many things to count. I recently got an awesome spiked leopard moto jacket though that I almost cried when Liquidity bought it for me!
15) What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Thor: Check my phone, give Aphy a hug, and tell her I really don’t want to get out of bed.
Aphy: Cry if it’s a work day, and if it’s not a work day then get up and cuddle with Thor. If Thor isn’t home then I cuddle my kittens Darth Vader and Sgt. Pepper!
16) What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
Thor: Tell Aphy I love her.
Aphy: Tell Thor I love him (we’re gross).
17) Describe a typical Friday night?
Thor: CHATURBATE!
Aphy: Exactly, Chaturbate.
18) Any guilty pleasures?
Thor: Alien documentaries. I love videos of UFOs and weird stuff like that. I also like my nipples pinched.
Aphy: I work at a pastry shop so I am constantly bringing home pastries. Other than that, the reality show “Toddlers and Tiaras”. I am ashamed, so ashamed.
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/chillwavecpl/

2 comments:

  1. HOT CAM MODELS WANTED!
    PROFIT OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Download] $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING ROBOT?

    Let me tell it straight.

    I don't care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from stocks & forex to internet systems and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then blew it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Check It Out Now!!

    ReplyDelete