Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: ShelterLight

1) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, what would they be? A good book, A big knife, and a dildo
2) The strangest request during a webcam show? I guess the strangest would be the times I was asked to shove a tennis ball in my butt. To be fair I was juggling them at the time
3) Name a CD you cant live without- The Nightmare before Christmas soundtrack
4) Do you ever fantasize about another Chaturbate user? Maybe ;)
5) What instantly turns you on? A certain sexy confident attitude that guys get when they’re really secure with who they are and are looking for some fun.
6) If you like a guy, how do you show? I’m shyer with guys I like. So I would blush and trip over my words more.
7) How did you find out about Chaturbate? I read about it on a forum that a lot of models use. They had so many good things to say about the site that I had to try it out.
8) Whats the best thing about Canada? The Canadians. Seriously people here are super nice, and I love that.
9) Do you have a favorite sex toy? This one is so very hard to pick. I usually go through phases where I like one in particular and then get bored with it. Usually I love my newest toy the most lol
10) Favorite cocktail- I don’t even drink cocktails lol. But I do love rum and coke.
11) Do you have any hidden talents? I juggle. Most people who come to my room eventually see me do it. And I like to do artistic things.
12) Whats your favorite thing about webcamming? It’s just so fun. Every night I go on cam I have an awesome time
13) Doing anything exciting for Valentine’s Day? I don’t have any really special plans for Valentine’s. Just going to go on cam and have some sexy fun with all my buddies on chaterbate.
14) Name some of your hobbies? Writing, reading, drawing, painting, and juggling.
15) How did you find out about Chaturbate? I read about it on a forum that a lot of models use. They had so many good things to say about the site that I had to try it out. (This question is here twice)
16) What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened while doing a show? Hmmm I guess it would be the time I fell over when I was dancing on my bed.
17) Do you have any pets? I have 2 super sweet cats, Dimitri, and Ursula.
To follow ShelterLight: http://www.homecamgirl.com/shelterlight/

2 comments:

  1. HOT WEBCAM MODELS NEEDED!
    PROFIT MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    JOIN AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete