Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Model Spotlight: Lexy_Rose

Lexy_Rose’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/lexy_rose/
1) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 19 years old? Being 19 years old is awesome because I’m old enough to be on my own and do what i want, but not old enough to take full responsibility of my life.
2) Do you ever do couple shows? Yes, I broadcast with my boyfriend every night! And sometimes we’ll have other models come over and join our fun :]
3) Do you have any fetishes? I like to be dominated and sometimes tied up, I like the feeling of being in an unpredictable situation, I love the thrill of it. I love the danger and I love being controlled.
Lexy_Rose
4) Describe a typical Friday night?  If I”m not on Chaturbate partying with my fans, then Nate and I love going to concerts and shows around town, we sometimes get to party with the bands we see after the show :]
5) What are your measurements? 5’5″, 34 C, 25″ waist, 115 lbs.
6) On October 4, 2012 what did you do for your birthday?  Well for an early birthday celebration I went to Vegas to see Jane’s Addiction at a pvt pool party at the Cosmo!! It was a blast!
7) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything? OMG we have gotten so many gifts from amazon i dont know if i could list them all; we got a coffee table, shoes, dresses, corsets, webcam, cocktail mixing kit, more clothes, etc. and we’re so grateful to everyone who’s ever gotten us anything, we usually send photos, movies, or panties to anyone who buys us things.
8) Do you have any crushes on anyone at Chatrubate yes there are a few, i love shancam and I was hoping she would come and broadcast with us soon but she started school =[ and Minx is the girl who last came over and she's REALLY cute :]
9) Have you ever had a threesome? yes, well i’ve had girlfriends come over from time to time, and we sometimes broadcast but if the party gets really crazy, after we get off cam for the night that’s when things get really juicy. I wont explain any one particular time but when things have gotten wild it’s started off with me and my friend getting frisky. we’ll start to touch/finger each other, i also have toys that we use on each other. things get heated up and we’re making each other feel good but it’s always nice to have a dick around, so my boyfriend comes over and i or my friend start to suck his dick, sometimes with both help get him hard. then while I’m eating out my friend my boyfriend will start to pound me from behind. and it only gets better from there.
10) If we looked inside your purse right now what would we find?  I actually don’t carry much in my purse, i rarely take/use my cellphone, all i’d have is money and gum, haha i have a really small bag, but carrying my whole life around with me is just a pain in the ass.
Lexy_Rose
11) What is your favorite sex position?  Doggy style is differently my favorite because i love when a guy grabs my hips/ass and pulls him into me, i feel like he can get deeper that way and fuck harder, it just feels sexy as fuck :] and i like fucking with my ass in the air
12) When you like a guy how do you show it? Well i act really nervous and i feel like i can speak correctly, but i also act really flirty and touchy feely with him.
13) What type of body decorations do you have? I have a lip ring, belly ring, and ear rings but i’d really like to get tattoos sometime in the near near future.
14) What is your favorite sex toy? my fav toy is my pink vibrator, i love it because it’s pink! and it vibrates on my clit which feels AMAZING! and its small so i can take it anywhere :]
15) What would you say is your best feature?  I’d have to say I LOVE my ass, it’s my favorite part of my body, it just has a great shape. my other favorite features are my eyes, they’re so big and green :D
16) Have you ever had an embarrassing moment caught on webcam?  yes, well i’ve had many. the one thing that happens alot is when i trip while pole dancing, i mean i’m wearing about 8 inch heels and i’m a pretty clumsy person, so falling on my face is always embarrassing especially when i’m trying to be sexy lol
17) Do you have a quote you live by?  ”The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” -Nat King Cole
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/lexy_rose/

1 comment:

  1. HOT WEBCAM MODELS NEEDED!
    EARN MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete