Saturday, May 11, 2013

Model Spotlight: MercyRain

1) How did you come up with your nickname? I read a book by Toni Andrews by the name of Beg For Mercy. At first, I went by Begformercyxx, then I changed it after I learned that I could squirt.
2) What is the best thing about being American? It’s nothing special. It’s just the place I was born/grew up in.
3) Do you have a crush on anyone at chatrubate? If so who? I love quite a few performers. There are way too many to say that I have a crush on just one.
4) When you like someone how do you show it? I smile, laugh, and giggle like a school girl.
5) Any good luck charms? I don’t believe in “good luck” . Things happen for a reason.
6) Name the last spontaneous thing you did I tipped a girl because she deserved it.
7) Name some things that turn you on? Smiles, big boobs, vaginas, squirting, my body wand.
8) Favorite webcam memory. When I had a yellow wall that was filed with tips.
9) Where is the craziest place you’ve broadcast? Well, I guess in my laundry room. I plan to go outdoors and in my garage to do some shows soon.
10) A quote you live by. You are never fully dressed until you are wearing a smile.
11) Hidden Talents? Well, I guess I can sing somewhat.
12) When you’re at a bar what is your shot of choice? I don’t do shots, but I do mixed drinks. For me, a Long Island Iced Tea is my choice.
13) Describe a typical Saturday. Get up, shower, get on my PC, go visit a few forums, possibly hop on cam, Tweet a bit, and have fun.
14) Tell us one thing you would like us to know about you. I am a kind person that really just wants people to respect me and understand I am here to make money and have fun!!!
15) Celebrity crush? I don’t really crush on celebs. I have no real interest in them either.
16) What is your favorite time (spring, summer, fall, winter..etc..) of year? I love summer because I can get out and go for walks. I love to go camping, swimming, and hiking when weather permits.
17) Are you a thong or booty shorts, which do you prefer? I prefer comfy panties personally. I don’t really wear thongs off camera, it’s more for the sexiness factor.
18) Favorite TV show and why. TrueBlood I love the show because it gets more interesting every time that I watch it. I also enjoy Dexter.
Follow Mercy Rain http://www.homecamgirl.com/mercyrain/

1 comment:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are living their wildest dreams TODAY.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete