Thursday, May 30, 2013

Model Spotlight: PrivateBeach

PrivateBeach’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/privatebeach/
1) How did you come up with the screenname Private Beach? Privatebeach has been my “online name” for a long time..it started out as a screenname for AOL, when I was on vacation in Puerto Rico and my family and I were staying at a house that we had rented which had its own private beach; it stuck from there.
2) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 23 years old? Honestly, I wish I wasn’t 23, after turning 21 I realized that the birthdays are just going to keep coming and that I’m going to continue to get older. If I had to pick the best thing though it would be have the independence of being an adult, but being young enough to still have fun.
3) When you walk into a bar/club what is the first thing you order? Vodka and Cranberry, always. And sometimes a water.
4) If you could go on a date with anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be? Well I only go on dates with my boyfriend itswhenyousmile but if I were to pick a celebrity it would be the rapper MGK (Machine Gun Kelly). I think he is SO talented, I love his music..and on top of it he is gorgeous. I love his style and the way that he carries himself.
5) What was the last spontaneous thing you have done? The last spontaneous thing that I’ve done was coming home after being out on a date with my boyfriend, getting on CB and setting a goal that I would be tied to the bed. It isn’t something I’ve ever done before but it was a great show and I loved it.
6) Only using 3 words describe yourself: Friendly, Feisty, and Freaky.
7) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything? Yes, my fans have been incredible!!!! I’ve gotten lots of lingerie, sex toys, clothing, jewelry for my piercings, body paint, etc. The next big item that I want is a stripper pole I would LOVE to do shows on it.
8) Do you have any hidden talents? Well recently I have been doing a lot of naked handstands. I found out about this talent when I saw another model doing handstands on CB, I don’t do it very often, only when its requested. What can I say..I’m up for anything.
9) What song/band could you listen on repeat all day long and never be tired of it? I have to mention it again, its MGK. I am obsessed with him. He has two CDs out and I have both of them on my ipod. My friend introduced me to this band while I was in Michigan, MGK’s fanbase is mostly in the midwest since he is originally from Ohio. I relate to him because he is super independent, loves to do crazy things, and has an an amazing attitude about life. My viewers would probably say that they are sick of hearing him/about him every night.
10) What is the wildest request you have received while webcamming? The wildest request that I’ve got was actually tons of fun to do. I was on couple cam with my boyfriend and I was asked to give him oral while doing a handstand. That request didn’t work out so well..instead we did 69 standing up. It was SO much fun, and felt great. He and I will definitely be doing this off cam more often ; )
11) Have you ever had an embarrassing moment while broadcasting? I constantly have embarrassing moments on cam, I am a very clumsy person and run into things almost every night. Whenever I am off cam people can hear me screaming “ouch” “goddamnit”. I have also fallen off of my bed which seems to be a common thing, and forgetting I’m on cam and start singing or say something stupid.
12) Do you have any crushes on anyone at Chaturbate.com? I have a few..Texas_Blonde, BlazeFyre, Freakyoreofun, and itswhenyousmile..of course.
13) Where is the craziest place you have done a webcam show from? The craziest place I’ve ever cammed was in the Bahamas at a bar, the reception was terrible, and had to buy food to get the Wifi password. But it was worth it to hop on and say hello to my followers, I missed them.
14) Are you into any fetishes? Fetishes..hmm well I love it when the person that I am with is aggressive, its the biggest turn on. It has just recently been shown on cam with me being tied to the bed, but we have handcuffs coming in the mail so there will be more to come.
15) Tell us about your favorite sex toy: My favorite sex toy is the Hitachi. I think thats every girls favorite but my original sex toy that I still love is a Doc Johnson vibe, I named it Leo after Leonardo Dicaprio, I wore the first one out so I bought the exact some one, its my go to.
16) When you like someone how do you show it? I am a HUGE flirt or at least I’ve been told that I am. If I like someone they will know it. I get very touchy and giggly, the typical butterflies in my stomach and I definitely blush. I’m not very good at hiding my feelings.
17) Do you have any body art? I have four tattoos. I love all of them, they all have meaning for me. The first one I got says “breathe” its on my wrist, its a daily reminder to take life more slowly. I have the infinity symbol on the back of my neck, a friend of mine that passed away had the same tattoo on his back so its in memory of him. I have a tattoo on my side which I always get questions about on CB it says “Long is the Way and Hard that out of Hell Leads up to Light” It from the book Paradise Lost by John Milton; it has the most significance to me and is my favorite, everyone goes through bad situations which ultimately lead them to happiness. My most recent tattoo is the number twenty-two in Roman Numerals on my back XXII; I got this tattoo for my boyfriend, its his favorite number and he means a lot to me. I plan on getting so many more!
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/privatebeach/

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and make $$$$$$ for every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete