Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Model Spotlight: ShellyNDevilDog

ShellyNDevilDog’s Chat Room http://www.homecamgirl.com/shellyndevildog/
1) How did you come up with your alter ego “shellyndevildog”? Shelly has always been my nickname Devil Dog is a term originated from World War II when the Germans called the Marines Teufel Hunden translating to Devil Dog. We wanted to combine the two names because we perform together as well.
2) What is your favorite part about being 22? Young, beautiful, sexy and I can legally drink in a bar!
3) Being married to a marine do you travel often? We have traveled to many
places he got to show me some places he’s been deployed such as Camp Pendelton, CA.
Quantico, VA, Okinawa, Japan, we’ve been to Australia, and many others.
4) How big are your boobs? 38 C
5) Do you have any body decorations? Nose piercing, tatts are the next on the list
6) What was the last spontaneous thing you’ve done? Had sex in the mens bathroom with my husband at work while on the clock. It was invigorating!
7) Tell about the drawings you do on Chaturbate? Tip 100
tokens , and I draw numbers 1-5 you win anything from panties to private shows and
anything in between
8) Do you have any secret crushes? Men: Im in love with my sweet Possumfreak! Women: Delilahrae, Aliza Monae, Cassiesherriesranch, BrinaBaby, MadCouple , CherryCrush, ChelleChelle, livefreeforlife, specialkittymichelle. There are more but they know who they are!
9) What turns you on? My Husband most of all, Men in Uniform, Anyone who shows me love by tipping or buying me gifts!
10) What is your biggest pet peeve? People who Say “Open Boobs” it makes no sense to me or being called BB The word bb makes me feel like an object meant to be used as a projectile.
11) Any guilty pleasures? Candle lit bubble bath, with wine, and ice cream.
12) Has anyone from chatturbate bought you anything? Yes, BrinaBaby bought me a stripper Pole and shes getting the first show on it for free! Others have bought jewelry and toys Much love to those guys MUAH!
13) Where is the wildest place you’ve done a webcam show? In the Living room with the front door wide open
14) What is the craziest request you have received? So far My shower Shows! I
love being wet and Naked at the same time! Also Doing Prank Calls!
15) Name your favorite sex position Double Penetration most definitely! I love the way it feels!
16) When you think someone is hot, how do you show it? I’m a huge flirt
17) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? Make love to my hubby! I love sex!
18) Do you have a quote you live by? ”Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature”―Marilyn Monroe I love Marilyn Monroe!
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/shellyndevildog/

No comments:

Post a Comment