Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: SashaPain

SashaPain’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/sashapain
1) How did you come up with your alter ego SashaPain? When I decided to get into the Adult Industry I asked my friends to help me come up with a stage name and we decided “Sasha Pain” was the one that fit best.
2) What is the best thing about being 20 years old? Being so close to being 21;)
3) You describe yourself as “Skinnky Minnie” how small are you? My measurements are 32-25-37 .
SashaPain
4) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I currently am working on a sleeve on my left arm and finishing my back piece.  I also have my septum pierced.  They hurt but I have a pretty high tolerance for pain so it wasn’t too bad. I plan on getting my nipples pierced and possibly my lip.  My Grateful Dead tattoo on my forearm is my favorite!
5) Describe a typical Saturday night: Saturday nights I’m usually out with friends or hanging out with people on Chaturbate!
6) Do you have any hidden talents? I can put both of my legs behind my head.
7) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything from your wishlist? Yes!  I’ve received glass dildos, a bunny tail butt plug, an attachment for my hitachi, and the webcam I use.
8) Have you ever had an embarrassing moment caught on webcam? Yes!  I got a pink, mini rubber duck stuck inside of me while on cam.  That was super embarrassing!  I’ve also fallen off of my stripper pole a few times on cam. Its always an interesting show though!
9) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Australia.  Its beautiful and my family has a lot of history there.
10) Do you have any crushes on anyone at Chatterbate? Yes, I do!  I have a girl crush on ErinEnvyy, JennaJane, and KiraSinnXXX.
11) What is the wildest request you’ve received while webcaming? Diet coke and Mentos.  We attempted to pour diet coke into a container and stick it in my friend’s vagina and then drop mentos into it so it would explode.  So. Much. Fun. And yes, I would do it again.
SashaPain
12) When you like a guy how do you show it?  I’m really shy at first (usually they have no clue I’m even interested) and then when I can’t stand it anymore I pounce. :)
13) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I’m a mommy.
14) What is a butterfly canyon? My vagina.  And my friend called it that during a super random conversation on facebook.
15) Do you have any pets? I have 2 DSH cats named Drip and Lu(cifer) and 2 Dogs.  One of my dogs is a Wolf Hybrid named Nova and the other one is a Border Collie/Kelpie mix named Chatzie.
16) What song/album can you listen to on repeat?  I don’t really know, I usually listen to Pandora.  But I listen to the Soft Cell and Portishead stations pretty often.
17) Are you into any sports? Nope.  I’d rather play than watch.
18) What is a quote you live by? “I can resist everything except temptation.” – Oscar Wilde.
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/sashapain

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE HIRING NEW LIVE WEBCAM MODELS!
    EARN MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    JOIN AS A JASMIN MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete