Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: Jessica Shine

Jessica Shine’s Chat Room:

1) In your opinion what is the best thing about living in Manchester, UK? Awesome nightlife and I guess that says all!
2) Do you have any guilty pleasures? Hmmm…Shopping – It’s a drug and I think every girl has it ! hehe …I love Sweets ( Chocolate, Ice cream ) yummy…I watch cartoons too sometimes, not only movies hehe !
3) Do you believe in lucky charms? I believe in lucky charms. I’m not a lucky person but in my opinion if you don’t have luck, MAKE IT !
4) Any hidden talents? I like to share my talents. The other ones are undiscovered yet!
5) Name something you can’t live without : Laptop
6) What did you do for your 21st birthday? I had a nice family party and I received so many presents! And…Guess What ? I was CHATURBATING during the night…It was awesome.
7) Tell us something most people don’t know about you I’m very ambitious and I never give up.
8) If you could be stranded on island with any person, who would it be? With Bear Grylls – The survivor.
9) Do you have a quote you live by? “Don’t follow trends – start trends”.
10) What turns you on? Being Wanted!
11) What is your favorite sex position? I can’t say I have only a favorite position but one of them is doggy.
12) Do you have any secret crushes at Chaturbate? Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of men desire to understand. So, it’s a secret!
13) When you like someone how do you show it? Making EYE CONTACT!
14) Tell us your favorite webcam memory My 21st Birthday. Celebrated it online on Chaterbate, we all had fun. I had some beer and did a big show. It was memorable for me and my viewers.
15) Where is the wildest place you’ve done a webcam show? In a CAR!
16) Describe a typical friday night Clubbing with my friends sometimes.But I also like to get comfy in my bed and watch movies!
17) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? That depends on my mood! Anyway, usual things.
Make sure to hit “Follow”  http://www.homecamgirl.com/jessica_shine/

No comments:

Post a Comment