Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: BeautyTouching

BeautyTouching’s Chat Room http://www.homecamgirl.com/beautytouching
1) How did you come up with your alter ego Beauty Touching? My favorite all time Disney movie is beauty and the beast… I took beauty from the movie… and I love “touching” myself. ;)
2) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 21 years old? I’d have to say the best thing about being 21 is the experiences I’ve had over the years. I actually never want to get any older… hahaha it’s a perfect age.
3) What is your ultimate favorite movie? My favorite movie would totally have to be Final Destination; it really gets me going when I watch it…
4) Have you ever kissed a girl? I have kissed a girl, And I Really really liked it, and I should do it more often. The furthest I’ve been with a girl is eating out. I would mind a good ole fuck from one though!
BeautyTouching
5) You consider yourself “slim”, how small are you? Yea, I’m slim so to say, I actually have grew 2 inches sense camming with chatterbate, Kind of a miracle, I’m 5 feet 3 inches tall, And I weight not more than 85 lbs. I’m very tiny!!!
6) What is your drink of choice? Ahhhh, I love sprite!! I’m completely addicted!
7) Describe a typical Saturday night? Saturday nights I’m usually on chaturbate, with all my fans!
8) Which do you prefer Tight’s vs Thigh Highs? Most defiantly Thigh highs, There way more comfortable to me, plus sexier.
9) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything? Many people have, I’ve gotten anything from Lingerie, toys, and beauty supplies.
10) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Hmmm Germany, I’m German, and would love to see/hear more of were my family originally came from; Plus German guys are fucking gorgeous. Id totally be like a dog in heat walking around out here…
11) Have you ever had an embarrassing moment caught on webcam? Of course I have, I’ve fallen off my bed a few times. Sometimes I can make it look like nothing happened. Others everyone gets to see it and we all just laugh together. I’m an extreme dork; you can always catch my doing something silly.
BeautyTouching
12) What is the craziest request you’ve had while webcaming? Craziest, but fun… Hmmm… I’ll never forget when I got asked if I could Masturbate with my toe on my clit. That was a shocking experience. But I was able to do it!
13) How many piercings do you have? I have 6 piercings but only two had rings in them, everything is still open. I would have to say my belly button hurt the worst. I’ve always thought about getting more, in time I’m sure I will.
14) When you like a guy how do you show it? Oh wow, I’m always shy with guys I really like, I could tell anyone I was shy with a guy and they wouldn’t believe me. But seriously, my heart races, I shake out of nervousness, and I even stutter. It can be embarrassing at times. I feel like a 5 year old when I’m digging someone’s personality/attraction.
15) What is your favorite sex position? My fav sex position is doggie, I like that deep penetration, and balls slapping on my clit. At times it turns me on so much I ask for more, until I’m sore as shit the next day. It’s unbearable for me.
16) Do you have any secret crushes on Chaturbate? Oh goshhhh, I have lots, if I tell they will know. I have a crush on Alexmarq, Gunslinger_roland, Spyv, MandyMetal, and Lexi lace. Id so get down with all of em.
17) How do members get custom videos? I sell custom videos for tokens and sometimes as prizes.
18) Tell us something most people don’t know about you? Most people don’t know that I have an obsession with the dead “spirits”, Ever sense I was a kid, I would see things, as crazy as it makes me sound. My father past before I was born and there have been many of times where I’ve had unexplained seeing of him. Weeeeeeiiiird…. :P
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/beautytouching

1 comment: