Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Model Spotlight: FunBlonde

FunBlonde’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/funblonde/
1) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 30 yrs old? Not being 40. Just kidding! I definitely feel more confident and comfortable being myself than I ever did in my 20s.
2) Describe a typical friday night? Dinner, a glass of wine and Chaturbate!
3) When you walk into a bar/club what is the first drink you order? A vodka & Sprite.
Funblonde
4) Do you ever do a couple show? Luke is my husband of 3.5 years. We do couples shows pretty often! There is almost always some BJ action, we will fuck for awhile and then we let the highest tipper call the cumshot. One of the funniest moments we’ve had on cam was when someone requested that he cum on my glasses.
5) If we looked inside your purse right now what would we find? My wallet, sunglasses, a thousand receipts from my shopping habit, lip gloss, a mini pumpkin (I have no idea!), allergy meds and a makeup bag.
6) Name a band/song that you can’t live without. I couldn’t live without the song Motorcycle Driveby by Third Eye Blind. It’s just one of those songs that you can turn up, scream your lungs out singing along to, and it’s totally cathartic. I especially love the chorus: “I’ve never been so alone, and I’ve never been so alive.”
7) Using only 3 words to describe yourself: Funny, charming, impulsive.
8) Do you have any hidden talents? I can do a seriously good handstand, and I can hula hoop really well.
9) Tell us something most people dont know about you: I’m an atheist, and I can burp louder than most men.
10) What is craziest request you’ve received during a webcam show? Someone tipped to see Luke’s armpits once! We laughed, but the guy was dead serious! I guess everyone has their ‘thing’.
11) Do you have a crush on anyone at Chatterbate? Hmmm… my favorite cam to watch is AnnabelleLeigh. She and her boyfriend are both super cute and fun! My favorite follower is definitely browns, he’s super funny and a great mod. And I have to give some love to nudebeaches for always helping me meet my goals!
12) What is your favorite sex position? Definitely reverse cowgirl. It hits all the right spots!
Funblonde
13) Name your favorite sex toy I recently purchased a very realistic looking 8” vibrating dildo for me, and the two of us have had some good times together. ;)
14) What turns you on? A good sense of humor, confidence, and dirty talk.
15) Do you have any body decorations? I have two tattoos: A moon and a star on my back (that is often mistaken for the Turkish flag) and four little hearts on my lower stomach. Alcohol and being 18 were the only driving forces behind those tattoos.
16) What are your measurements? 5’6”, 108 lbs, and 30D.
17) Do you have a quote you live by? “Whatever tomorrow brings I’ll be there, with open arms and open eyes.” – Incubus
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/funblonde/

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE RECRUITING NEW HOT WEBCAM MODELS!
    GENERATE MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    JOIN AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete