Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Model Spotlight: Razzle36

Razzle36′s Chat Room http://www.homecamgirl.com/razzle36
1) How did you come up with your alter ego Tara Razzle? For a long time, my adult web site user name had been Razzle Dazzle and it came simply because I’d watched the movie Chicago and had that song stuck in my head for days!! When I had to come up with a user ID, I thought “that’s what I do….I razzle dazzle my followers” and that’s how it was born…..
2) What is favorite thing about Chaturbate? There are many things that I love about chaturbat but the two things I love the most is that I can be myself more than anywhere else in life and that I get to talk to all sorts of great people and make new friends!
3) Only using 3 words describe yourself Flirty, dirty and loyal
4) If we looked inside your purse right now, what would we find? OMG! Name something that isn’t in there!! Money, keys, candy, diapers, toys….need I go on!!!
5) Describe a typical Sunday afternoon Sundays are family time! Playing in the garden with the kids, visiting family, maybe going out for lunch but, sometimes, if hubby takes the kids to church, I can’t help myself…..I have to jump on Chaturbate for a couple of hours!!!
6) What is your favorite song/band? Do I really have to pick one? Lol!!!! I’m not sure I have a favorite song but my favorite band is Bon Jovi…..I’m a real lover of 80s rock!!
7) Do you have any guilty pleasures? Me and the kids love Ultimate Cake Off…..I love to bake and would love to be able to create a masterpiece like they do in that show!
8) Name a book that changed your life/perception The Five People You Meet in Heaven
9) If you could go on a date with anyone dead or alive who would it be? My dream date would be Sidney Poitier…..such a gentleman and an awesome actor. Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner is one of my favorite movies!
10) Do you have any chaturbate crushes? Oh, I have many!!! Right now I’m loving my Clitlicker!! He’s the best! I’m liable to develop a crush on anyone who is nice and kind to me and treats me with respect!
11) What is Chaturbate bingo? Chaturbate bingo is a great new game I’ve developed!!!! I have a prize board with a great prize behind every one of the 24 numbers!!! You can win many things from a kiss, to a flash, to a private show!!! You can even win a photo of me, taken just for you, every day for a week, straight into your inbox! Tickets cost only 50 tokens and when you buy a ticket you get the password to my private ELITE show! There will never be more than 10 people in this room! Of course, you could buy all the tickets and have me all to yourself for as long as you want ;-)
12) Are you a panty lover or a g-string kinda girl? Sorry to all you g-string lovers……I’m a panty girl!
13) What is the last spontaneous thing you did? Booked a flight to go visit a friend for two weeks in November – I can’t wait!!!
14) What are some things that turn you on? My biggest turn on is being watched – why else would I be here!!!
15) Do you have any fetishes? I do but you need to stop by my room and talk to me a bit more to find out about them!!!
16) What is your favorite sex toy? Definitely my fingers!!
17) Where is the wildest place you have done a webcam show? My shows are all very boring and done from my office at home!! Maybe one day I’ll venture outside!!
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/razzle36

No comments:

Post a Comment