Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ModelSpotlight: CherryCrush

CherryCrush’s Chat Room http://www.homecamgirl.com/cherrycrush
1) How did you come up with the name “CherryCrush”? Cherry Crush is a movie I feel in love with :)
2) What did you do on your 21st birthday? Almost got arrested!
3) Do you have any body decorations? I have one tattoo on my back of the “tripple moon and the Triskelion.. and many to come :) I did It cause I love the symbols! :)
4) Has anyone on Chatturbate
 bought you anything?
Many people have gotten me gifts! Toys,Shoes,Clothes,Sheets, lol to many things to name.
5) Do you have any secret crushes on anyone at Chaturbate? HMMMMM….Not so much crushes no :) Just best friends mostly! They know who they are …
6) If you could go on a date with anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be? I have no idea to many hot people :) dead or alive
7) Describe a typical Sunday afternoon I’m lazy.. :)
8) When you walk into a bar, what is the first thing you order? I don’t I just buy bottles :)
9) How many different colors has your hair been? Every …. Purple cause its sexy!
10) Who is your favorite band/song? The kills as of right now .. dont have one
11) Do you have any hidden talents? I can talk like the excorsist lol.
12) What is something you absolutely LOVE Eliaz my boyfriend!
13) What is something you absolutely HATE Getting Mango stuck in my teeth.
14) Name your favorite sex position FACE DOWN ASS UP!
15) Tell us what turns you on I don’t think I should say that live :) haha
16) Do you have a favorite sex toy? HMM… My purple anal toy :) anddddd My pink heart shaped dildo
17) When you like a guy how do you show it? Asking to lick there eyeball.
18) Describe yourself in only 3 words: Crazy,Sweet,Sexy
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/cherrycrush

2 comments:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Best Social Trading Network...

    Join 1,000,000's who have already found easier strategies for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their orders automatically

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking to BUY bitcoins online, Paxful is the best source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of payment methods, such as Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal, Credit Card and they even allow converting your gift cards for bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete