Sunday, May 12, 2013

Model Spotlight: BustyJules

BustyJules Chat Room 
1) What is your favorite part about being 22? Haha, Well I actually just had a birthday on April 16th, last year was great though. It seems everything happened when I was 22. Got my own place, Got engaged, Started camming.
2) How big are your boobs? 36K
3) Describe a typical Saturday night: Chatturbate!!
4) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? Gather my dog and cat to come cuddle, I HATE sleeping alone.
5) Do you have a favorite sex toy? My Hitachi is the most wonderful thing ever created.
6) What is a pet peeve of yours? People who type and I have to literally sit there for 5 minutes and still have no idea what they are trying to say.
7) What is the craziest request you’ve received while broadcasting? When a regular jokingly told me to “Lick elbow BB” and how surprised he was when I did it!
8) Any pets? Faith – Boxer and shepard mix Pepper – Huge black cat I think my chaturbat users like to watch them more than me sometimes.
9) Any chaturbate crushes? Cannon69420, Jdizz1, BBC1989, Callme_mike
10) What are some things that turn you on? I don’t focus too much on looks but I do have to be attracted to someone, honesty, intelligence, and a great sense of humor.
11) When you like someone how do you show it? I’m a huge flirt
12) What was the last spontaneous thing you did? Decided to change it up and cam outside on my back patio, It was beautiful outside
13) If you could meet anyone who would it be? I would probably say my lookalike, Gianna Michaels
14) Describe yourself in 3 words Brutally honest Trustworthy Fun
15) Tell us something most people don’t know about you I don’t have any secrets, I’m probably the most open and honest person you will find.
16) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you a gift? My members have been extremely giving. I’ve received toys, video games, outfits, make-up, lotions, a new cam… The list is always growing.
17) What is your favorite PS3 game? Call of duty!
18) Any hidden talents? I’m double jointed and can sit in very odd positions, I can also drink a beer using only my boobs!
Make sure to hit “Follow”http://www.homecamgirl.com/bustyjules/

No comments:

Post a Comment