Thursday, May 23, 2013

Model Spotlight: Starlet

Starlet’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/starlet/
1) How did you come up with your alter ego “Starlet”? Well, it wasn’t for any particular reason, I was looking for a name on an adult web site, saw a girl who looks like me and her name called my attention… But now that I have been in chaturbate for over 1 year, I do really feel like Starlet, the people makes me feel that way, and I love it.
2) Where is the wildest place you’ve done a webcam show? Hahaha… I was doing some college homework on my ex mother’s in law house, was so funny cause the people on the room knew where I was at and that I couldn’t laugh cause everyone still awake, so they started making jokes and tipping like crazy, I was sweating!!! But when everyone went to bed, we had the fun.
3) When you walk into a bar, what is the first thing you order? I use to go at the same bar almost all the times I go to hang out, I love Peroni beer, but if I go to another site, I order Redds.
4) How do members join Starlet’s Secret Services? I don’t ask for a tokens amount to join there, the people who is there are those who are caring of me all the time, my best friends and they work all the time as a team trying to make me the happiest woman in the world, and it works every day… Of course there are my best tippers too, but that is not the main thing, when the people is nice to me, I am nice to them as well.
5) What is the craziest request you’ve received during a webcam show? OMG!! Call the deliver pizza guy and answer the door in my underwear, the second time I called him (cause I had it done twice lol) I answer the door in toppless, it was really crazy.
6) What is the best thing about being single? I can enjoy my freedom, even if I don’t have a crazy life style, because sience I have been divorced I still single, no one bothers me asking where I have been or why sometimes I arrive late at home, I handle my life in the way I like, and I am completely sure I do right.
7) What was the last spontaneous thing you’ve done? I am very spontaneous, I do not follow a scrip, but one I remember is when I broadcasted with my best friend (I am very straight) but anyway we set a high goal only for toppless and we reached it!!!! lol, the guys on there said that didn’t know I was that shy… was the hardest time to get undressed.
8) When you like someone how do you show it? When I like someone I am kinda shy, so I take the easy way, like trying to share interest and breaking the ice, conversations, becoming in a very good closer friend, calling his attention without show that im dying for him, I think in this cases, less is more.
9) If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be? Wow!! Few weeks ago I was answering this question in my room, and I’d love to meet all the Starlet’s Secret Service, we were thinking in something like a big dinner for all, some drinks, but nothing else, because even when they want me so bad and enjoy everything what I do, we have clear that we are only friends, and all the adult fun we have is just while I am online.
10) What is your favorite sex toy? All my toys have names, Gawdzilla (the big boy), Batman (the night gentleman), Angelo (Secret lover) and Eggy (vibe)… Definitely my fav one is Eggy, this toy proves that the size doesn’t matter , is like 5 cms toy but is amazing, sometimes I use the others too, but of course with eggy all the time.
11) Describe your perfect date: I don’t really like the formal details, I am pretty easy to please but I kinda love the surprises.
12) If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring 3 things. What would you bring? A picture of my babies, A very good book (I love to read), My toothbrush, I am always caring of my smile. The rest I can handle by my own lol.
13) Any embarrassing moments on webcam? Jesus..!! I tried to made a shower show… Was my first shower show ever, and well, something happened and the water gone that night, I was so embarrassed, the water wasn’t coming in the second floor where the bathroom was at, downstairs was working, but no shower there, so I found a baby tub, and got some water that was terribly cold (I do love the cold water in my daily shower, but at 1 am is a very bad idea) anyway the show was better of what I had planned, the guys enjoyed it and it was my principal goal, we still remember and laugh at it.
14) Has anyone from Chaturbate bought you anything from your wishlist? Hmm…. Sexy outfit, my watch (ice watch Colombia… love it), my laptop with the HD cam, a beautiful white golden butterfly with diamonds… and when I celebrate my 1st chaturbirthday (first cam anniversary) he bring me flowers… Thank you Squirtlover69..!!
15) What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Turn on the laptop and the radio.
16) What is the last thing you do before going to bed? Turn off the laptop, now my computer is like an extension of me for work and study, I can imagine my life without it.
17) Describe a typical Friday night? Before it was hanging out with friends, having some beers, being online, or just watching TV at home, but now is studying cause I have my classes all Saturday, so not much fun that day.
18) Any guilty pleasures? Lol, well, when some one is taking the elevator and I take the steps, I like pressing the button in every floor haha, I know is kinda silly, but anyway is funny.
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/starlet/

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE LOOKING FOR LIVE CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete