Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Model Spotlight: Missy Mayhem

Missy Mayhem’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/missymayhem/
1) How did you come up with your alter ego MissyMayhem? I was a stripper and i started with the name Missy then i dated a guy with a band that had the word mayhem in it he said you should use the name missy mayhem. I thought omg it’s perfect! I’m small and cute and missy it that and im crazy and my personality us ut there so mayhem missy mayhem yaa i love it and over the years i grew into the name being sweet and lonnie at the same time.
2) Do you have any body decorations? I have 20 tattoos and 10 piercings yes they hurt funny question by the way who ever says they dont hurt is crazy lol i plan on getting a few fixed but im pretty much done they all mean something you shouldn’t get a tattoo unless it means something advice i have a few i regret
3) Describe a typical Friday night? I stay home and chater i don’t drink so i hate bars and im pretty mellow these days.
4) In your opinion what is the best thing about being blonde? Do you think you have an advantage? brunettes are boring blondes have more fun more sex and get in more trouble it keeps life interesting being blonde i love the attention it brings i was a brunette the blend into crowds blonde stand out
5) What is your favorite season? I like summer then i can be almost naked i hate being cold all the other seasons are cold.
6) When you like a guy how do you show it?I’m up front i say, “Ur hot lets fuck” i’m a slut like that.
7) Describe your perfect date: A nice expensive fancy dinner mm i love butternut squash ravioli then a walk on the beach and maybe a blow job on the beach if you make me feel like a queen.
8) Have you ever had an embarrassing moment caught on webcam? Not really i dont get embarrassed but when i pussy fart i giggle.
9) Do you have crushes on anyone at Chatrubate? Love doublepumper he is so talented come on a beer can in the ass thats talent i also like bubbarose she is sexy.
10) You describe yourself as petite: Im super small 5 ft 90 lbs b cup 32 28 32 size 0 for dress size size 5 feet.
11) If you could anywhere in the world where would you go? I would go to Italy then hungary im half hungarian and half Italian i would love to see both my homelands.
12) How far have you gone with another women? Omg i have done it all i already told you im a dirty little girl and dam proud!
13) What is one thing in the world you absolutely love? I love furry pets dogs cats Guinnea pigs ferrets rats any thing furry omg i wanna love squish and never let go.
14) Do you have any guilty pleasures? I love chocolate with peanut butter on it i love drinking earl grey tea  they make me feel happy.
15) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I love to quilt most fans dont know hat im like a little old lady i love to drink tea and quilt lol
16) What is your favorite sex toy?I love my Hitachi it makes me cum s hard that and i love to fuck big toys.
17) What part of your body do you like best?Boobs, Butt, waist line….etc… why is it so special? i like my face and  ass is meaty fr a little thing and the face so china doll like
18) Tell us what turns you on? I love to make out and dry hump i also love to know that lots o fguys and girls are jacking off to me i love smells like amen any man smell
19) Name your favorite sex position: I love it doggy the way it gets right in there i also love to ride and grind my pussy on the pubic bone it always gets me off
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/missymayhem/

No comments:

Post a Comment