Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Model Spotlight: Caylin

Caylin’s Chat Room: http://www.homecamgirl.com/caylin/
1) How many languages do you speak? I speak english, italian and spanish. I`m italian.
2) In your opinion what is the best thing about being 27? Clubbing, shaping and choosing my own life, no wrinkles, tons of energy.
3) What are your plans for your birthday? I have planed to turn back and be a kid again and for that I`m going to Disneyland (France)
Caylin
4) If you could go on a date with anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be? I would go on a double date with Sigmund Freud (so i could had a chance to ask him a few questions) and Ashton Kutcher because he is awesome. Imagine a double date like that; WINING!
5) What was the last spontaneous thing you have done? My belly piercing, but I`m not wearing it anymore
6) Only using 3 words describe yourself: open-minded, clever, passionate.
7) Do you have any hidden talents? I have a hidden clothes designer talent ^_^
8) What song/band could you listen on repeat all day long and never be tired of it? I could listen on repeat all songs of Tiesto and Armin Van Buuren. I like how they sound.
9) What is the wildest request you have received while webcamming? I was asked to put on all the underwear i own. It was fun.
10) Have you ever had an embarrassing moment while broadcasting? I don`t like at all when i am asked “how much for…”, this is an embarrassing question…it happens a lot and I would love not to be asked…and receive what is worth. And another embarrassing moment is when i have fell on the floor during a live show while wearing 20 cm heels lol, happened only once it was hilarious.
11) Do you have any crushes on anyone at Chaterbate? No not yet, but I like it when i have a crush, I love being in love, I love the feeling. I`m patient I`m sure there will be someone very special.
Caylin
12) Where is the craziest place you have done a webcam show from? In the car, long time ago, i`m planning to do some other crazy on location broadcasts.
13) Do you like anal? Yes I like doing it. I love the sensation it gives.
14) Tell us about your favorite sex toy: I love one of my magic wand because it reaches my most secret spot.
15) When you like someone how do you show it? Oooh I love to flirt, and tease and play hard to get, as I said earlier I love being in love. Too bad i`m single at the moment; but it will not be like this for long time ^_^
16) What is something that most people dont know about you? Who doesn`t love a good one night stand?
Make sure to hit “Follow” http://www.homecamgirl.com/caylin/

No comments:

Post a Comment