Saturday, May 11, 2013

Model Spotlight: Kitty Dorei



1) Do you have a crush on anyone on Chaturbate? No I don’t, but I have some friends and favorite users on Chaturbate :)
2) What is your favorite thing about webcamming? I think I love to explore my fantasies with so many different people…
3) Where is the wildest place you’ve broadcast? I broadcasted from my balcony, with some neighboors watching me… lol it was emabarrasing and exciting at the same time!
4) Do you have any Valentine’s Day plans? I’ve bought strawberries, raspberries, chocolate, some wine and a new sensitive toy… want to join me?
5) If you could import any celebrity who would it be (Alive or Dead)? And why? Mmm… maybe Leonardo da Vinci, I want to know his mind and be his Giocconda!
6) The name Kitty Dorei is cute, how did you come up with it? Well, I love animals, specially cats, and I have funny cat ears, so Kitty appeared in my mind instantly. And Dorei… mmm I want to keep it secret ;P
7) What would you say is the best thing about Europe? European people use to be very open-minded, and I love the fussion of cultures, languages and history of the “old world”
8) Describe yourself in only 3 words: Funny, Crazy and Horny!
9) Name a CD you cant live without: It’s a very difficult question! Mmm maybe any old disc of Led Zeppelin, but I’ve jus discovered Cage The Elephant and I love them!
10) Favorite sex position: The most exciting position for me is the doggy position, rough and with my hair pulled backwards…
11) How did you find out about Chaturbate? I read about Chaturbate on the Amber Cutie Forum, some models tried it before and writed very good opinions, so I wanted to give it a try!
12) Are you a thong or granny panties kinda girl? I have more thongs than granny panties, but I like to use sexy and comfortable underwear, like boyshorts :)
13) Most unusual request from a fan? I love the diversity of people and fantasies in Chaturbate, one of the most unusual was a sissy boy who wanted my opinion about his dress and his hair ^_^
14) What is a typical Friday night for you? I choose my favorite clothes, pick a pair of condoms and get out to the night to take the world! I never know where I wake up on Saturday, lol
15) Name your cocktail of choice Anything with rum!
16) Whats your all time favorite movie? The princess bride ^-^
17) Daytime vs Night Time sex, which do you like? Everytime? lol
Follow Kitty Dorei

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SEXY WEBCAM MODELS!
    MAKE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A JASMIN MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete